CHAPTER 6: Learning up basics

Jin woke up at 8am to prepare breakfast. One by one everyone woke up. You were woken up by a soft voice in your ears.

Jimin: Wake up princess.

Jimin was there with your bed tea. You were so overwhelmed by this as first time you were starting your morning with such a beautiful and humble voice and first time someone was showing this much care for you.

You: Thank you Jimin.

Jimin: Your welcome ma'am.

You: Oh please don't treat me so formally, You are going to be my mentor for learning magic so it is me who should call you sir.

Jimin: Okay madam.

You: Not again.

Jimin: Oh sorry, okay y/n. Now freshen up and come downstairs soon for breakfast, we are all there.

You nodded, he left and you headed to your bathroom. After freshening up you came downstairs. Jungkook was doing his daily exercise, Jin and yoongi were working in kitchen, Jimin and tae were preparing the dining table and Namjoon was reading newspaper... wait, NEWSPAPER do wizards also read newspapers??? You examined the newspaper, it was not normal one, the pictures on the newspaper were moving, like a TV or phone screen. You sat beside RM to read it curiously.

You: You told that this place is hidden for everyone, then who delivers the newspaper?

RM: I got this from market, it is important to keep an eye on what is going on in the kingdom.

You: Ohk!

You both started to read it again, your eye stuck on one of the news Increasing terror in kingdom, Lord dan-agma's men killed poor wizard family for not paying their heavy taxes

You: Who is lord Dan-agma, and why we should pay him taxes.

RM: Ignore that news for now.

You: But why, that is so unfair.

RM: No more argument on this topic.

You: But...

RM: You will come to know everything with time.

You drank up your curiosity as you had no other option.

Jin: Come on everyone, breakfast is ready.

Jk: Wow oppa these pancakes look delicious, but where is my Banana milk?

Suga: Here.

Yoongi handed him a bottle of banana milk and a big bunny smile appeared on his face.

Everyone had their breakfast and then again headed to practice room.

RM: So the first and most basic thing is flying.

Saying this they all took their flight, they did some stunts in air and then landed back. They started teaching you and you tried to take a flight, but suddenly you stuck in the air upside down, you were about to fall but Tae quickly held you in his arms, you were flying in his arms in bridal style, you both sank in each other's eyes. Yoongi coughed dramatically and then Tae made you stand on the ground safely.

You again tried to take a flight, this time you did it so fast that you bumped straight in J-hope's chest, then you tried to balance yourself in the air. After a few fail tries you were somehow able to hold yourself in the air for a couple of minutes, then you fell on the ground. Everyone landed and sat around you.

You: It was fun.

Jimin: No it was not.

Jimin said in disguised tone whom you kicked on his shoulder trying to balance yourself in air.

Everyone giggled.

You: aw Sorry for that Jimin!

You said with a pout.

After rest of a few minutes you again got up and continued practicing. You were quick at learning than any normal wizard, so you were able to learn the tricks quickly.

Days passed, weeks and then months, you became frank with them, they were your family your friends your mentor everything, you were talented enough to learn all basic magics quickly, they were all impressed at your talent. At day time they taught you practical magic and at evening they taught you about magical plants, magical creatures, magical weapons shields etc. You were fast in learning so you completed your basics in only a few months.

RM: You completed all basic training sooner than we expected, I'm impressed.

Hobi: You caught up everything in less than a whole year, that's great.

You: Thank You, It was all because of your good mentorship, otherwise I didn't even knew M of magic.

Jin: No, it was not our good mentorship, it was your talent.

You: Thanks for the compliment.

Suga: Now it's time for you to learn your special superpowers.

Jin: Since you've got all seven of them, tell us which one do you want to learn first.

JK: Turning to anyone(He turned into Namjoon)

Jimin: Or touching anyone without touching(He ruffled your hair through his superpower)

Tae: Or controlling anybody's superpower(He said pulling jimin's touch back and turning jungkook to himself again)

All three of them showcased their superpower with excitement.

RM: Hold on, at least let her think. Y/N we will be eager to know which superpower you want to learn first.

You: Whatever you all will decide for me, I will be okay with that, you better know what do I need.

RM: Ohk then you get to sleep, we will decide it till tomorrow.

You got to sleep and they all went to meeting room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's all for this chapter.

Thank you so much guys for showing your love and support.

Keep following for more updates.