CHAPTER 11: He is alive!

As soon as you came in J-Hope came and hugged you tightly.

Hobi: Y/Nie are you all right? We were so stressed about you, you should not go like that, never do it again...

You: I am fine Hobi, look what I found.

Suga: No you are not fine look you are bleeding all over, come let me treat your wounds.

You: First do the remedy for Tae, he is our priority now, and nothing happened to me, I am fine.

Suga: No you are not.

Jin took golden lotus from your hands and plucked some petals to make potion. He poured the potion in Taehyung's mouth and then took another few petals, crushed them and applied on Taehyung's head.

Yoongi made you sit beside tae on the same bed and treated your wounds.

Suga: You should not go anywhere without anyone of us, you should've told Jin or RM or Hobi, it is not safe out there.

You: If I had told you, will you ever let me go there? I know you all care about me but I could not see Tae in such condition, you all are my friends and I can never see any of my friend in such a horrible condition.

Hobi: But-----

???: As caring and courageous as your father.

Everyone turned in the direction of the voice.

???: When I first saw you at the edge of forbidden forest then only I identified that you are the daughter of our great emperor.

Jin and Yoongi looked at the old man's face that was standing at the gate, trying to figure out the person and then exclaimed together.

Jin and Suga: MR.JEON!

Everyone was shocked hearing those words.

Jin: Jungkook, go greet your father.

As soon as Jungkook these words entered Jungkook's ears he hugged the person tightly and started crying hard.

JK: Dad! Where were you all this time, I missed you so so much, please never leave me again, please dad, stay with me forever please dad please.

Mr.Jeon: No son, I will never leave you again, Never!

Mr.Jeon ruffled Jungkook's hair and then looked at everyone.

Mr.Jeon: Look at you all, you grew up in such handsome men, if I am not wrong, you are Kim Seokjin.

Jin hugged Mr.Jeon.

Mr.Jeon: And you are, if If am Right Min Yoongi,

Yoongi greeted the old man.

Mr.Jeon: And this sunshine smile is Definitely Jung Hoseok, you did not changed much.

Hobi: Thank you uncle.

Mr.Jeon: And you are if I am not wrong, Kim Namjoon.

RM greeted him with his warm dimple smile.

Mr.Jeon: And this is Park Jimin, son of my best friend Park Hyun Soo.

Jimin greeted him with a warm smile.

Mr.Jeon: Oh poor Taehyung (He lovingly patted his head).

Hobi: But y/n how were you able to get this golden lotus? You didn't even knew how to use your superpowers.

You: I don't know where I got the powers, at that time I was not thinking about anything, I just knew that I have to get that flower at any cost.

Jin: So you used all your superpowers.