CHAPTER 20: They are going!

Next morning in the meeting hall.

Suga: I will go to the palace to get the whereabouts of empress.

RM: It is too much risky, you can be caught by the guards, no not at all.

Suga: I can be invisible and follow Heemuk to know the location of basement where empress is kept.

Jimin: May be You can wander in palace being invisible, but all the gates are protected with Manigers.

All: Manigers?

Jin: I know, they are creatures with mixed body features of human and tigers, their specialty is seeing invisible person.

Jimin: Exactly my point!

Jin: For them, I will also go with him.

RM: Are you both mad? How will you hide in the palace, you know that very well that you don't even have the power of invisibility.

Jin: I will take form of a fly, that's easy.

RM: I cannot permit you both to go there, if by any chance you got caught, it will be risky, you know how merciless and brutal heemuk is.

Suga: We don't have any other option, I am going and that's final.

RM: Why are you both not understanding? we cannot put both your lives on stake.

Suga: You have any better option?

RM: No, but we can find a way.

Jin: When? When he will kill the empress by continuous torture, we are already too late...

You: I will also come with you.

Suga: Are you mad? Hell no.

You: I also have powers of invisibility and all other superpowers, I can be a great asset.

Jin took your face in his hands and looked lovingly in your eyes

Jin: y/nie, you are too young for this, also as you said yourself, you are a great asset with all superpowers, you are important for us, we cannot risk your life.

You: And what about your life??

Suga: We promise we will come alive, we will find a way, anyhow!

You: Promise??

Yoonjin: Promise.

A faint smile appeared on your face as they promised to come back alive.

Jin: Lister y/n, you are the only one who can combine power with Jimin to break the security of the palace to navigate us through it, you must stay back and navigate us through the palace.

Suga: We will go at evening, when Heemuk visits the empress. We will follow him and find empress, it's simple.

You: But please, be careful, your lives are important.

Jin: We will give our best.

RM: If you are not going to listen to any of us, then let's make a perfect plan for your breakthrough in the palace.

Hobi: Yes, that is important.

Jimin: y/n, let's try to have a look inside the palace.

You and Jimin both combined your powers and began to break the security barriers, after almost 2 hours, you finally began to have a few glimpses of the palace.

Jimin: Finally we did it!

You: Concentrate Jimin.

You both began to search each and every room to search for any hints about basement, or at least to know the room of Dan-agma, the royal palace was very big that it took you too long to search for heemuk's room. After long search, you found a deserted corridor, on the top floor, with just two guards protecting a room, when you saw inside, there were few cloths scattered here and there, you recognized one of them.

Both: Dan-agma's attire.

You: It is the same dress he wore yesterday.

Jimin: It means it is his room.

You: Memorise the location, we will need the location of this room.

You both examined the room carefully and then continued searching for basement when your eyes stopped in a room, it had blood stains all over and a few hints of the war night.

You: The celebration room, or the war room.

Jimin: These are blood stains of our parents, I will kill Dan-agma, he will not survive long now.

Your eyes became teary and due to strain of emotions your connections broke.

RM: What happened?

Jimin: The war room, it was full of blood stains.

RM: It is not time for being emotional, tell me, did you find anything important?

You: Lord Dan-agma's room, it is on the top floor, the deserted corridor with just two guards outside the room.

Jimin: But it is not easy to reach there, there is one maniger on each floor and it has 11 such floors, each with 50 guards.

You: The manigers keep roaming on the whole floor, I will navigate you where they are coming from so that you can hide before they come near you.

RM: Perfect, Yoongi and Jin, you will go there after lunch, you will find Heemuk, and follow him till he goes to the basement where he has kept empress, you will draw a clear map of location and quickly come back.

Suga: Okay.

RM: Jimin and Y/n, as soon as they both will leave, you will start breaking the security checks to give them a clear view of the location, to navigate them through the palace.

You: Okay, joonie.

RM: Now let's have our lunch and then final execution of our plan will begin.

Everyone: Yes Hyung!

You all had your lunch and after that you all went till gate to say goodbye to Yoongi and Jin. You ran and hugged them both tightly.

You: Please keep yourself safe and alive, FOR ME, for all of us.

You melted in their embrace, a few teardrops fell from your eyes, after some time you separated yourself from them and then finally they left the place. You saw them going, far and farther and finally disappear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for this chapter guys. Hope you loved the chapter.

Keep showering your love and support, it means a lot.

New chapters each Monday, keep following.