CHAPTER 10: Forbidden Forest

Warning: Some action scenes are there, if you are by any chance uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter, otherwise please enjoy...

.

You saw everyone coming towards Tae, Jungkook lifted Tae in his arms and went inside the house, everyone got with them. Your heart broke into pieces after watching Tae in such a horrible condition. You tried to remember the words you read in that book---

Develsons suck life out of men, the only cure for Develson's attack is GOLDEN LOTUS......Dark lake......forbidden forest.

You saw everyone going inside, you wiped your tears, controlled your sadness, your eyes glowing with courage.

You: Don't worry Tae. I will save you. I will not let you go like that! I will get that golden lotus at any cost, even if it is about my life, I will not come back without the Golden lotus. I will get that flower! I will get that! Only for you Tae!!!

Saying that you ran away from hut before anybody could see you going. You started searching for forbidden forest, as long as you knew it was in the west direction, western edge of the forest. You saw the position of sun, estimated direction and headed towards west.

You flew towards west so as to reach faster, after a flight of 15 minutes you saw a dark forest far away, you increased your speed to reach faster. When you reached there you saw a terribly dark forest in front of you. It's trees were not as beautiful as the magical colorful trees of your forest, they were all with black leafs, the whole look was terrifying but for Tae, without thinking twice you entered the forest.

You were walking through the forest when someone contacted you-

RM: Y/N where are you, how can you go anywhere without informing us?

You: Not now RM, I just need to get where I am going, it is important for HIS life.

RM: But where are you?

You: Not gonna tell anything now, just wait.

RM: No you can't go anywhere like that without informing, it's not safe, just comeback wherever you are.

You: I can't it is more than important, I am blocking my mind so don't even try to read it...

Your pov: If I will tell them, they will try to follow me or take me back, I can't risk everyone's life, I will have to do this all alone, after all I have all superpowers, I am daughter of a warrior, I can do it I will!

You were searching for the dark lake when suddenly a huge dark human like figure attacked you, it was larger than a tree, you stepped back and made shield as you learned from Tae. Then you remembered each and every word you read about these 7 superpowers in the books they gave you. You created a fireball and threw it on that giant, you also didn't knew how you could do that. You fought him and somehow were able to defeat it.

You noticed that giant's legs were wet, maybe he was coming from the dark lake, You proceeded in the direction from where giant came. Someone was following you, someone was watching your each activity. For safety purpose you created a shield and a sword using red superpower.

You proceeded, something suddenly clutched your legs, your legs were feeling lifeless, you saw below, it was a creeper plant, you tried to break it but it held your body tighter, you tried to recall about that plant, A GRIP-MONSTER plant, it is a plant which grips your body and after covering whole body it eats you up, this plant is scared of—scared of(You were trying to recall) scared of—Light, Yes it is scared of bright light(You exclaimed with joy), You made a huge bright light sphere and kept it near your leg, slowly grip-monster plant lost the grip and went away.

You went forward and started finding the dark lake again. When you reached near dark lake You saw two dragons sleeping peacefully. You tip toed silently to pluck that golden lotus but as soon as you stepped into that lake, the dragons woke up with a roar, one of them was firebolt, which could exhale fire, other one was spigon, with spikes all over it's body. You started fighting with them with your sword, you struggled hard, he threw fire you held your shield in front of you, you struggled for almost 20 minutes and finally were able to control spigon by cutting down it's all spikes by your sword. Then you tried to control firebolt using your pink superpower but it was hard to control him, also you had no practice of the superpower, after struggling for almost 15 minutes you finally controlled it.

After controlling both the dragons you got into the lake but suddenly a dragon emerged out of lake, it was a water dragon aquagon, You started struggling with it, you tried to use your superpower but damn, superpowers do not work inside the dark lake, now you only had your sword and your shield, you fought with all your courage, only thing you had in your mind was getting that golden lotus and saving Taehyung. You struggled against him and cut his tail using the sword, it roared in anger and attacked you, you cut down one of it's hand which it used to hit you, he kept attacking you and you grew weaker, but thought of taehyung never let you give up.

You were about to drown by it's attack when suddenly a light flashed from your back which attacked the aquagon, you got up again, you wanted to see who was helping you but just now fighting the aquagon was more important, after struggling a bit you finally cut down his head and took the Golden Lotus and headed back.

You ran as fast as you could to go out of the forbidden forest, someone followed you till your home.

You finally got home and as you opened the door and saw everyone arguing for you.

You: Hey boys, I am back.

Everyone was shocked to see you with the Golden Lotus, you were all wounded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for this chapter guys.

Hope you loved it.

Please keep showing your love and support.

Spoiler: The person who was following you was a part of emperor's army, he will reveal may secrets.

Please keep following for more updates.