CHAPTER 12: The Shifting

Next morning Tae slowly opened his eyes, everyone was sleeping around him waiting for this moment, as soon as Tae opened his eyes Jungkook hugged him tightly.

JK: I am glad you woke up, why you slept so much I missed you.

Tae hugged him back.

Jimin: Finally our mate is back, I am happy.

Tae touched his forehead to sense the crushed golden lotus.

Tae: Who risked his life to bring this for me?

RM: It is our brave princess.

Tae: Y/N you?

His eyes widened, he was unable to believe that you did this for him, you were lying on the same bed beside him.

Tae: Oh girl you are all wounded, why you did this for me?

You: Because I love my friends, there is nothing important than their life.

You hugged him, he hugged you back.

Jin: Everyone, breakfast is ready.

Tae: Wait, who is this old man.

JK: Tae, he is my dad, and dad meet my best friend Kim Taehyung.

Tae's eyes again widened. He greeted the old man and then everyone went to dining room for breakfast. While having breakfast you told Taehyung everything which happened when he was lying lifeless, he appreciated your bravery. You told him about shifting.

Tae: So, when we have to shift and where?

Mr.Jeon: Tomorrow, the forbidden forest.

All: FORBIDDEN FOREST???

Mr.Jeon: Not inside forbidden forest but on the edge of it.

Jin: You are saying that Bangtan army's secret headquarters are at the edge of Forbidden forest.

Mr.Jeon: Yes

RM: And you are saying it is safer than this location.

Mr.Jeon: Yes

RM: Can you explain how?

Mr.Jeon: The creatures inside forbidden forest do not step out without an emergency, and the normal people do not dare to come near forbidden forest, hence it is safe from both sides, our former emperor chose that place for a reason you see.

RM: As you say, but are you sure???

Mr.Jeon: Do you think we have any other option?

Namjoon lowered his head.

Mr.Jeon: So everyone, pack your stuff and get ready for shifting.

All: Yes uncle/dad.

That whole day you all were packing your clothes your books your snacks and other stuff. You kept your books, your clothes and jewelries in the bag, the bag became quite heavy. You took your bag and went to staircase, but there was wet so your leg sliped, you were about to fall from staircase when Jungkook held your had with his muscular hands, you were impressed by his muscle power, he pulled you up, you both were staring at each other's eyes.

You: Stop staring!!!

JK: What type of girl are you, you can fight Giants and dragons, bring golden lotus but cannot balance one bag.

You: Are you praising me or roasting me.

JK: Whatever you feel.

You blushed at his cuteness.

JK: Give this bag to me.

You: No I will handle it you already have your own bag.

JK: Yes like you did just now.