CHAPTER 5: Y/N The lost princess

Recap: You discovered all the superpowers associated with different colored diamonds and then bts bowed in front of you saying "Hails princess" .

You: Princess??? 

Hobi: Yes, you are the daughter of the best ruler and warrior ever existed.

RM: Let's start from the beginning, your father was the emperor of this whole magic kingdom, they were most peaceful and beautiful days of our kingdom.

Jin: But someone was jealous of his success, his cousine Lee Heemuk, he left the royal castel at the age of 15 and started creating his own army secretly, he also changed his own identity to remain hidden.

RM: The emperor could feel the storm that was coming so he also was all prepared for the war. But unfortunately they lost cause some of our own men betrayed us.

Suga: When enemies attacked, we all were at the palace for some celebration, it was a royal dinner, but that night turned out to be way too dark.

Jin: we were children at that time, all our fathers were courtiers at your father's palace, they all were good friends, but unfortunately they all died in the war.

Suga: Nobody from that deadly war came alive, they were either died or caught by Heemuk's men.

You: Then how you all, I mean we all survived?

Jin: Me and Suga were 12 that time so we could understand what was going on, RM is intelligent and witty since childhood so we were three just somehow succeeded in escaping saving all maknaes with us.

Suga: Before escaping my father gave you in my hand, at that time you were just some 5-6 months old, a small cute baby girl, There was also a note attached with your dress.

Yoongi handed you the letter:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Yoongi,

We may not come alive after war, you should all stay safe so for ensuring that we all have created a safe shelter for you all in the mid of the forest, it will look like an old hut but believe me it has all the necessities, You and Jin will take care of Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. As concerned with this lil baby girl in your hands, she is daughter of our dear respected emperor, and the enemies are after her so please hide her somewhere in human world till the right time.

 -Your father

*Signature*

__________________________________________________________

Jin: Me and Joonie took you safely to the human world to leave you there.

Suga: Me and J-hope took all the maknaes to the hut, which appa mentioned in the letter.

RM: Since then we are living here in this deep forest and, everyone here thinks that you I mean daughter of the royal couple actually died, they assumed all of us to be dead.

Jin: and hence according to rumors, no royal blood or any part of that army is alive.

You: Army???

RM: Your father created a secret army, we are also not much aware about what exactly that was but we know that much that all our parents were part of that secret army.

You: Now I am able to figure out everything. But what is meant by RIGHT TIME, I mean why now why not earlier when I was able to think and take decisions on my own why not then and why now?

RM: It is compulsory for each wizard to get their superpower at the age of 16, or they will never be able to get it. Therefore it became compulsory for us to take you here.

VMinKook: HYUNGS, why you never told that us.

Jimin: We asked you several times, what is going on where are our parents, why we live at such a deserted place.

Jk: why you hide that from us, why you never told us.

RM: We thought to tell you and y/n together as you were too young at that time to understand.

Hobi: So from tomorrow onwards y/n's training will begin.

You: What kind of training??

Jin: To use your magical powers and to control them without hurting yourself.

RM: Though it needs 3 years of complete schooling, 14-16 two years basic training and then one year advance training but we cannot send you to the school.

You: Why??

RM: It will reveal your identity which will result in the attacks of enemies.

You: So who will train me?

All: Of course we all.

You: And who trained you?

Jin: Basics our parents taught us and we taught to our maknaes, and individual superpowers we just learned by practicing.

RM: And we also bought some course books to learn the advance magic.

You: Ohk! So what now?

Tae: Your training.

Jin: So be ready tomorrow 10am for breakfast.

You: Breakfast that late?

Yoongi: We were awake for almost half of the night so of course we need a good sleep for the training(He said while yawning).

Tae: Yoongi hyung is always sleepy.

Everyone except yoongi giggled.

Suga: Not funny.

Jk: It is.

RM: Stop fighting, it's already 4:32 and I think we should all sleep now.

Jin: Everyone in their room in 3........2.........1.

Everyone ran towards their room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for today guys, hope you loved the chapter.

Keep showering your love and support.

Next chapter will be a light training session with a lot of fun so keep following for the updates.