CHAPTER 14: Two superpowers a day!

You all woke up and freshened up.

Jin: I am going to prepare breakfast.

You: I will also help.

Jin: Okay.

You both went to kitchen.

Jin: You chop these vegetables, I will boil the rice.

You: Okay, by the way what are we making?

Jin: Bibimbap.

You: Okay.

Since the kitchen was new and bigger you started searching for the ingredients.

JK: Papa, is there any exercise tools here?

Mr.Jeon: Yes, there is whole gym room, come...

They went to gym room. Namjoon took out a book and started reading it, Yoongi and Hobi came to kitchen.

Hobi: Is there anything we can help with?

Jin: Hoseok you make tea for everyone, Yoongi you can help out Y/n with veggies.

Hobi: Okay.

J-hope made and took beverages to everyone while you three were working in kitchen.

After Breakfast.

Jin: Now that they have come to know that y/n is alive we have to go quicker with her training.

RM: What about having two classes a day, of two different superpowers.

Hobi: Good Idea.

RM: Although she already used almost all of her superpower knowingly or unknowingly in the forbidden forest, so now it will not be too hard for her to learn, isn't it?

You: I don't have any problem.

Jin: For now you will learn the pink one and after lunch...

Suga: Black one.

You: Okay!

You went to practice room with Jin.

Jin: First you will learn to take form of different animals.

You: Okay.

Jin: Starting with simple Lion.

You: Okay.

Jin: Think about the animal you want to turn into, think about it's size shape and traits, focus your power and then transform.

He took form of a lion. You did as he said, when you tried to transform you took a shape midway between yourself and lion. Jin again came to normal and started laughing.

Jin: You are looking funny!

You: Don't make fun, tell me how to come back to normal.

Jin gave you instruction and somehow you were able to come back to original.

Jin: Now try again.

You again tried to turn to lion, this time you were somehow able to become lion, but of so small size like a mouse.

Jin: Your tries are so funny.

He laughed his lungs out, you came back to normal and then after several tries finally you became a perfect lion.

Jin: Good, finally you got it.

You: Thank you.

You practiced the same exercise for next few hours to make you perfect at this, trying with cat and dog and bird and rabbit etc. You were struck into half Dog half rabbit when Hobi came to call you for Lunch. When he entered and saw you he started laughing his lungs out.