CHAPTER 21: Yoonjin In the palace (I)

Yoongi and Jin reached the palace, till then you Jimin and RM had already established your connections with Yoongi and Jin, and had broken the security of palace to navigate them.

Suga: What next?

Jin: Wait here, I will control the maniger and then signal you, after that we will enter the palace.

Suga: What will be the signal.

Jin: I will turn from mosquito to fly, it will be the signal that the path is free.

Suga: Okay!

Jin quickly turned into a mosquito and went near the maniger. He did some spells and then after a few minutes he got control over maniger's mind, he made maniger sleep and then signaled Yoongi, Yoongi quickly became invisible and entered the palace, Jin left the maniger asleep and followed Yoongi.

RM: Now you are at the back garden of the palace, the staircase is at the right corner, it will be safer to go through the palace as each gate has one maniger, and inside the palace there is only one maniger.

Jin: Okay Thank you.

Jin and Yoongi entered the palace and moved quickly as you instructed.

You: STOP! The maniger is coming from that side, change the path, turn left quick.

They did as you said, they examined the path and continued to move, after a few turns they finally reached the staircase, they stepped up and started moving upwards.

RM: Stop there, the maniger of first floor is just at the staircase, he is standing there only.

Jin: Yoongi, you stay here I will deal with this maniger and then same signal, turning from fly to mosquito.

Yoongi: Okay.

Jin started to hypnotize the maniger.

You: Jin, be quick! The ground floor maniger is also coming towards staircase, Yoongi is struck from both sides.

Jin: I am trying my level best, please let me concentrate.

You: Okay, be quick.

Jin: Hmm

He began to hypnotize the maniger, the ground floor maniger was coming nearer and nearer, you were continuously warning Yoongi to hide but there was no place for him to hide, the ground floor maniger came to the staircase and examined the staircase thoroughly.

He found nothing, Jin was able to control the first floor maniger just one second ago and they were finally at the first floor.

Jin: Huh! We just got here in time.

Suga: Can't you be a little quick you bloody idiot.

Jin: It's okay, at least I did it in time.

Suga: If you were late just by half second, we could have got caught by these bloody creatures.

Jin: It is not time to fight, just move quick.

They both continued on their path, they were safe on the second floor as they already made the maniger of this floor asleep. You navigated them and they reached the staircase and moved up, first Jin entered the Third floor and...

Jin: Yoongi! Don't move, the maniger is coming straight here.

They both waited there till the maniger passed away and then entered the third floor, they moved as you navigated and moved to the fourth floor, this way they crossed all 10 floors cleverly dealing with manigers and other guards and now the toughest one, the Tenth floor.

You: Lord Dan-agma's room is in the fifth corridor from where you are standing, but that corridor consists of two guards and one maniger, you cannot make maniger asleep because that will signal the guards about something wrong going on.

Jin: I have already thought what to do with this maniger.

You: What?

Jin: Just wait and watch.

Saying that Jin instructed Suga to stay there only and moved toward's Dan-agma's room.

RM: Jin, what are you doing just tell me.

Jin: Don't you have patience, just wait there and let me concentrate.

RM: I think you are up to something dangerous, Jin reply now.

Jin did not replied. After sometime one maniger moved towards the staircase.

You: Yoongi, move downstairs the maniger is coming towards stairs.

Before Yoongi could move down the maniger saw him, but he didn't reacted which left you all shocked.

Jin: It is not maniger, it is me! I made maniger sleep in the empty room in the third corridor and turned into maniger so that nobody will come to know about the sleeping maniger.

RM: Brilliant.

You: Jinoo, you are great.

Jin: I know I am great, now stop admiring and get back to work, Yoongi you can come here it is me.

Jin as maniger waved his hand to confirm it is him. Yoongi being invinsible entered Dan-agma's room and hid there.

RM: Dan-agma is there in the washroom, wait for him till he leaves the room.

Yoongi: Hmm.

After waiting for a long finally Heemuk came and sat on the bed.

Heemuk: Huh! For how long I must torture the empress, why don't this bitch tells me the prophecy and die peacefully. Let's go try one more time, maybe this lady will understand this time.

He said to himself and got up from his bed. As he got out of room Yoongi followed him, as Jin saw them both coming out of the room he quickly took maniger out from the empty room and wake him up after turning again into a mosquito and followed Dan-agma.

He walked down floor to floor followed by Yoongi and Seokjin. Finally reaching the ground floor he entered the war room, Yoongi and Jin boiled in anger watching the blood stains of their parents, Heemuk made some patterns on the floor which Yoongi and Jin observed carefully to memorized and suddenly a door appeared to basement where the queen was kept.

Yoonjin: The war room!

Jin: The basement is below the war room, this is beyond our imagination.

Both of them exchanged confused looks.

You: The way to basement is in the room where the war took place that night.

Everyone exchanged a shocked and confused look. Yoongi and Seokjin entered the basement following Dan-agma.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for this chapter guys. Hope you loved the chapter.

Keep showering your love and support, it means a lot.

New updates each Monday, Keep following.