CHAPTER 8: The attack

You got up in the morning and after freshening up you went down, the aura was a little tense

Jimin: I researched and found that someone that night was not died, and it is possible that it is one of our fathers.

Suga: So we are going to find some traces in the graveyard where he buried all the dead bodies after war.

.

You went down and everyone wished you good morning, forcing a fake smile on their faces.

You: What happened? Is something troubling you all?

Suga: Nothing much, come have your breakfast.

Jin and Yoongi served breakfast to everyone.

.

After Breakfast.

RM: Y/N we are going to market you will be here with Tae and Jimin.

Hobi: Tae and Jimin, take care of her.

J-hope said pecking your forehead.

Tae and Jimin: Yes Hyung.

Everyone left and you went out of your hut to practice the shielding superpower.

Tae: So y/n, ready?

You: Always.

Tae: Firstly we will begin making simple shields.

You Nodded.

Tae: These shields are like invisible hemisphere around you where no magical power or person can enter. First watch me.(Turning to Jimin) Jimin attack.

Jimin: Yes bro.

Jimin threw a punch in the air and suddenly Taehyung tapped his hand on ground, a glowing hemisphere appeared which reflected Jimin's punch.

Tae: Did you saw that?

You: Wow, that was amazing.

Tae: Now it's your turn.

You: What should I do?

Tae: first, think of the area you want to protect using your superpower, keep it small now then we will increase it's radius after you learn this much, just now keep it around 1 meter around you.

You: Okay.

Tae: Feel the power coming from your Soul to your hands.

You did as he said.

Tae: concentrate all your power in your hands,(Suddenly turning to Jimin) Jimin attack.

You concentrated all your power in your hand and tapped the ground with your palm, but the shield was too small to protect your body, your shield just covered you till waist and you suffered that small attack, but the punch was too weak to affect you, Jimin knew that you will not be able to make the shield at first attempt hence he just transferred a soft punch.

Tae: Nice try, keep trying, you can do better.

Jimin kept attacking you and you were practicing to create a shield for those soft punches. After a few fail tries you became tired so you insisted them both for rest. You three sat on the ground to rest and had a general convo.

You: Don't you feel bored living here, all alone, in this deserted forest.

Tae: We all friends are more than enough for each other.

Jimin: We are like family, when we are together we do not need anyone else.

Tae: And now, you are also part of this family.

Jimin: And the most important one.

They both side hugged you. After a few seconds of silence a question popped up in your mind.

You: Did you never tried to search out for your parents, Maybe someone was able to save themselves from the war, maybe someone is still hiding somewhere, after the war.

Both their face became tense.

You: Sorry if I asked anything I should not ask.

Tae: No that's not the case actually hyungs are....

Jimin: Actually we all tried a lot but found no one alive, so in that case we just stopped trying.

You were doing normal conversation with Jimin and V when suddenly you saw few black figures hovering over your hut. You got confused but suddenly you recalled something you read in a book few weeks ago.

Tae: Those are...

You: Develsons, I read about them in the book "Magical Creatures: Attacks and cures", those creatures do not have brain, and are very rare, they can only be controlled by a very powerful wizards with pink superpower. They suck life out from their given target. But why they are hovering here?

Jimin: Wow you know very much!

You: Thanks, but now just search for why they are here...

Suddenly the black figures attacked you, Tae made a shield around all three of you.

Jimin: y/n contact Jin hyung quick! He is the only one who can control them.

You started searching for Jin's brain link while Jimin and Tae were fighting those creatures.

You: Jin, come here soon we are in danger.

Jin: What happened y/n you sound stressed, is everything okay?

You: Develsons attacked us you just come soon.

Jin: What? How? I am sorry but We are also stuck here they attacked here also, but don't worry, I will control them soon and then we will reach you.

You: Okay, be as quick as possible, they are too many.

Jin: Okay!

Since develsons do not have brain you could not hypnotize them, other superpowers you haven't learnt yet but you read about them so you tried some fire attacks on the creatures but since you had no practice, you failed, they both were fighting them to protect you and suddenly one of them broke into Tae's shield and started sucking Life out of Tae.

You and jimin:(Shouted) Taehyung.

Your blood boiled in anger, you concentrated your whole power in your hands and tapped your hand on the ground, and suddenly a large shield appeared which threw all develsons so far that they could not come back.

At the same time all other members came running from the mid of the forest. As soon as Jungkook saw Taehyung's condition he ran towards him.

JK: Tae, tae wake up what happened to you? Please open your eyes hyung please.

Jungkook started crying, he picked Taehyung's body and went inside the house. All followed Jungkook and Tae, you recalled what you read in that book and then ran inside the forest, since everyone was busy with tae so nobody noticed you going.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's all for this chapter guys.

Hope you are liking the story so far.

Keep showering your love and Support guys.

Next two chapters will be the same situation from two different Point of views, first one from BTS's pov and second will be y/n's pov.

Keep following for getting all updates of story.