CHAPTER 13: The headquarters

You glanced around you, it was a large room much larger than your whole house, equipped with all kind of magical weapons and magical shields and other tools required for practice. You all glanced at every corner of the room with your Jaws dropped.

Mr.Jeon: This is our practice room.

RM: This is almost 10 times larger than our whole house.

Jungkook: This sword is the most expensive weapon, since a long time I wanted that.

Jin: I can't believe it, this practice room is just perfect.

You: Uncle what's that.

You pointed to only picture hanging in the whole room it was not a normal picture, the people inside it were moving, just like the newspaper you read with Namjoon, there were almost 20 people in that picture, few men few women.

Mr.Jeon: It is the picture of Trusted and most important members of Bangtan Army, that in the center is your father, and beside him is your mother.

You took the picture in your hands, everyone surrounded you to see all their parents in that picture, all of you got emotional, your tear drops fell on the picture.

Mr.Jeon: There are many more pictures come with me.

You all followed him, he took you to a room full of different pictures hanging on it's walls, yes there was a whole room dedicated to the memories of the Bangtan Army, memories of his friends.

Mr.Jeon: I collected all the pictures of my friends and decorated this room for you all, in a hope that someone will come alive from the war, at least the children will come, and then they will be eager to know about their parents about Bangtan Army, and look now I found you all, because of Y/N. I am so happy to find all children of my friends alive.

Tears of joy rolled from the eyes of the old man, Jin held him by his shoulders.

Jin: Thank you so much uncle, for doing this all for us.

You inspected each and every picture, group photo of fathers of you all, group photo of mothers of you all, their pictures with weapons their practicing pictures, their party pictures, and many other pictures collecting all important memories, all of you were smiling under your tears.

You: Wow uncle what is this firebolt doing with my father, was he fighting him.

Mr.Jeon: Oh not the case, actually it is their pet dragon, he loved it so much and named it 'Sapphire' because he thought it is precious.

You: So where is this dragon now?

Mr.Jeon: all the creatures from our Army are lost and ever found, including giants, dragons, deerflies.

You: You had all creatures in your army.

Mr.Jeon: Except develsons, they supported Heemuk.

You: Hmmmm

You continued watching those pictures and suddenly your eyes stuck on a picture which had Jin and Yoongi very young, like som 10 years, you called everyone to show that.

You: Everyone look at this picture, you all look so cute.

Mr.Jeon: This is the picture of welcome party, when our princess y/n was born, look you are here in his hands, small, cute.

You: Is this me??? That's so cute.

JK: And who is this small kid in Jin hyung's arms.

Jin: It is you.

JK: Me?

Jin: Look how cute you are looking.

JK: I am still cute.

Tae: Off course you are.

Mr.Jeon: I have collected each and every picture which I could get.

You all were enjoying the pictures emotionally, that was a beautiful moment, you first time saw your family.

Mr.Jeon: You all enjoy the pictures, I will make something to eat.

Jin: Come uncle I will help you.

Suga: Me too.

Mr.Jeon: Oh no need for that, I will make it.

Jin: Come on uncle.

Mr.Jeon: Okay as you wish.

Three of them left the room.

RM: Mr.Jeon had put a lot of efforts in decorating this room.

Tae: True, look how he collected each and every memory in chronological order so carefully.

RM: I am very curious to know more about Bangtan army, how it formed and how they made this secret headquarters, everything about it.

You: I also want to know this, who killed our parents and why?

A horrible silence spread in the room. You all were silently looking at different pictures when Jin and Yoongi entered with bowls of Ramen for all of you. You all had your dinner. After dinner you showed a picture to Mr.Jeon.

You: Uncle, who is this 9th person in this picture?

Mr.Jeon became serious.

Mr.Jeon: He is the one who betrayed us, he was the one who was leaking all information about Bangtan Army, just now he is a part of Heemuk's court.

You: When did you came to know that.

Mr.Jeon: It was when we saw him fighting from Heemuk's side, at the war night.

You: Oh!

Mr.Jeon: It's too late, you all must sleep now.

You: Yes, tomorrow we will continue with my training.

RM: With whom?

You: You were to decide the sequence right?

Jin: Then next you will learn turning to and controlling different animals and magical creatures.

You: Sounds interesting.

Jin: Ya as if you know nothing! You already fought three dragons and controlled them.

You chucled.

Mr.Jeon: You can discuss it at morning, just now go to sleep!

RM: But uncle where will we sleep?

Mr.Jeon: At the guest rooms, come with me.

You all followed him to a large room with many beds.

You: There are only eight beds!

Mr.Jeon: I will be sleeping in the hall.

Suga: No uncle you sleep here I will go in the hall.

Tae: Yoongi hyung can sleep at any hour at any place in world.(Tae chuckled)

Hobi: Did you forgot bout my superpower, I can create my own bed!

Saying that he made a bed for himself in the same room. You all freshened up one by one and then got to bed.

Jin: Good Night everyone.

All: Good Night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you loved the story so far.

Keep showering your love and support.

Keep following for updates of the story.