CHAPTER 4: Superpowers

You could not sleep till 1am as you were so curious about where you all were going and what kind of superpower they were talking about. You were just lying in the bed thinking about all this. Watching the time you got up, washed up and then wore a normal t-shirt and jeans as you didn't knew where and why you were going.

After getting ready you got down and saw all of them there accept the maknae line.

You: Where are Kookie Jimin and Tae.

Jin: Oh these maknaes are always late, you don't worry about them.

You just sat on one of the sofas waiting for them.

After a while...

JK, JM, Tae: We are ready hyung let's go.

Jin: Why are you all always late.

JK: This tae takes time.

Tae: No hyung jimin takes more time to get ready.

JM: Why do you both always blame me, Hyung they both take time to get ready.

All three of them started fighting like children.

RM: Okay Okay, now stop fighting and Jungkook make the tunnel fast so that we can get there.

JK: Okay hyung.

Jungkook said and then suddenly a light flashed out of his hand, he hit the floor of the hall making a big hole.

JK: Hyung, its done!

You: What was that?

JK: My superpower.

J-hope: Now let's go.

You all jumped inside the tunnel and after walking for some 10-15 minutes you all climbed out of the tunnel.

There was a beautiful lake with golden water, the scene was so beautiful.

You: Wow this is so beautiful...

Suga: It is lake of decision.

J-Hope: This lake will decide which superpower you will get.

You: But how?

RM: Go near the lake.

You got near the lake.

RM: Now jump inside the lake.

You: wh-what?

RM: Just do as we say, it is safe.

Without thinking for another moment you just jumped inside the lake and boom!

A bright light flashed and you came out of lake flying, wearing white clothes and having a box in your hands. You landed on the bank of the lake and opened the box you saw a locket and before you could examine it Jungkook snatched the box from your hand with excitement, as soon as he saw inside it his excitement turned into shock he, all maknaes peeked inside it and they were unable to understand anything so they gave the box to RM. Now all Hyungs were shocked at seeing that.

J-Hope: This is just impossible.

Jin: She got all of them.

Suga: Last time this miracle took place with...

RM: Not now yoongi.

Suga: Sorry

You: Can I know what happened just now and what is going on?

RM gave the box back to you and said.

RM: You are so lucky y/n now come home, it's time to tell you everything.