CHAPTER 19: Finally got clues!

The new morning sun brought a new challenge. This morning it was a great hurry, all of you quickly done your house chores, freshened up, had your breakfast and till 9am you all were in meeting room.

RM: We need a brief plan to save empress.

Jin: But before that we need to know her location, that is the first and most important job.

Suga: Namjoon is the most intelligent one so he will lead this mission.

Vminkook: Yes, Namjoon hyung will be our leader.

RM: Nobody will be the leader, we all are a team and we will do it together.

Hobi: But leader's position has it's own importance and you are the best person to serve that.

RM: Okay, if you all are insisting.

Tae: So, what's the plan.

Jin: The most important job is to find the location.

RM: Exactly, and Jimin can do that.

Jimin: Me??

RM: Through your far vision power you will examine the palace of Lord Dan-agma, if he has kept our empress anywhere in the palace, you will locate it.

Jimin: Okay boss, I will begin this now.

Jimin closed his eyes and started searching but suddenly a tension appeared on his face, you all were watching at him eagerly at him as he tried to search inside the palace, but after sometime he opened his eyes.

Tae: What did you see?

Jimin: Dark, complete dark, nothing was visible, I tried to enter the palace through different gates and even tried to start from center of the palace but all I saw is dark, that is some kind of security I guess.

Jin: Dark arts, he has protected the palace by dark arts.

Jimin: So now.

Y/N: Let's try to combine our powers, maybe that can help.

RM: Before that let me try to read Dan-agma's mind, maybe we can get any clue.

All: Okay.

Y/N: If he uses dark arts then I think you can't do it alone, let's do it together.

RM: Great, let's try.

You both closed your eyes and felt your powers coming out in unison, you both applied all your powers and tried to have at least one clue about empress's whereabouts, after struggling with the dark layer around his mind for about an hour or so you only came to know that empress was inside the palace only, you continued struggling hard but were not getting anything when suddenly a thought popped up in Dan-agma's mind.

Heemuk: Let's have a look at my prisoner, if by any chance she wants to open her mouth or have some more pain.

RM: He is going to visit empress, Jimin combined your power to our on going power quickly, so that we can see through his eyes.

Jimin closed his eyes but since you were already inside the dark layer of security, it took him so much time to break through it to combine the powers, till he broke through the dark layer Heemuk was already in the place where he kept the empress, you three could see her motionless lying on the ground.

WARNING: Some violence is shown in the next scenes, if you are uncomfortable you can skip this part.

Heemuk entered the prison, there was no light, no window, he illuminated the place with a feeble green light and then saw empress lying there on the floor, motionless, he took a glass of water and threw it on empress's face.

Heemuk: Wake up you bitch.

She opened her eyes, but felt too weak to sit up, so she lied there only, giving death glares to Heemuk.

Heemuk: Stop staring at me you asshole, tell me what did you decided?

Mrs.Cho: If you ask me one million times still my answer will be a big NO.

Heemuk held her hairs and pulled near his face.

Heemuk: You know what the consequences will be.

Mrs.Cho: What can be worse? You wil Kill me, come on kill me! I am not afraid to die.

Heemuk: No my beautiful empress Mrs.Cho Chang, who can dare to kill you, when I can do worse.

He smirked and focused his superpowers in his hands and attacked the lady, the lady started screaming loud. After sometime he stopped the torture and left the room in complete dark again. But before leaving he felt wired, he shook his head which blocked his mind again and moved on.

All three of you were threw out of his mind and your faces were covered with extreme tension and terror.

Jimin: We must do anything quickly, or he will keep her in pain forever.

RM: Before coming out the last scene out of the prison was a narrow lane, with almost 20 keepers on both side of lane, and at the end bright light was coming from upwards.

Y/N: Basement! The bright light was coming from upwards, it means maybe that was a basement.

You exclaimed.

Jimin: Exactly, a basement!

Hobi: What did you see?

Y/N: He kept mom in a dark room, with no opening, he asked her multiple times about the prophecy and then used some dark power on her, she was in great pain.

Everyone became sad and angry, their blood boiled.

JK: I will kill that rascal.

RM: Calm down Jungkook we will definitely kill him, but first we have to save Empress cho.

The sun sank in horizon and now you all were tense and fired up to find the empress anyhow. You were happy that today you at least came to know something important.

Suga: Tomorrow I will go to the palace!

RM: No way...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for this chapter friends.

I hope that you are loving the story till now.

Thank you for showing your love and support, it means a lot.

New chapters every Monday, Keep following.