CHAPTER 16: Combining powers with Hyungs

You were excited for the next day as you completed your basic training and now you will join the Bangtan boys in the war training. You had your breakfast and assembled in the practice room.

Mr.Jeon: Children, today I am going to introduce a new special superpower of y/n to you all, I researched a lot about her all 7 stones and got to know a special thing.

You all exchanged a confused look, you were not able to understand what he was saying.

Mr.Jeon: It may sound unbelievable, but Y/N having all 7 superpowers can combined any two same superpowers can increase it's strength or combining one superpower with another can create new more strong and unbelievable superpowers.

Everyone was shocked at his words.

Mr.Jeon: But remember, combining superpowers is not a child's play, it takes a great deal of power and practice.

You all listened to him carefully.

Mr.Jeon: So today you all will practice to combine the same superpower with Y/N.

Hearing that you all got to your work.

You and Namjoon tried to combine your intellectual powers to create a great difference, but on your bad luck your superpowers clashed and you ended up having a normal mind conversation. You tried again to combine your superpowers but this time it ended up worse, you both now could read each other's mind without knowing. On the third attempt you both got a glimpse of each other's life.

Namjoon's pov:

I could see her past, everyone considered her different and bullied her, she had the worst circumstances still she is such a lovable girl, any other girl could have become a rude and introvert girl in such a condition but she is still so adorable that nobody can resist her.

Your pov:

I could see that how RM saved us all from that night he is so intelligent and a perfect leader, he didn't even knew me still he risked his life to save mine, he is totally adorable.

End of Pov.

You both:(In unison) Oops, sorry for that.

In next attempt you tried to combine your power to summon creatures with Jin, you both were to summon a dragon since nobody alone can control a firebolt. You both got out of the house and tried to combined your power to summon the firebolt dragon from the lake, but ended up becoming one bigger dragon, that was cool, both your bodies combined to become one strong and big firebolt, you both were in the same body, that was amazing, hearing the sniff of a dragon all of them came out to see but till then you both again came to normal, but struck in each other in an embrace, for 1 minute the time seemed to pause for you both, but at the same time Yoongi coughed dramatically and you both quickly left the embrace, both your cheeks were red like tomato as you both didn't knew how this all happened.

Practicing combining power made you so tired that you sat on the ground. Also this all made you hungry so you all went to have your lunch, but you all were so tired to cook the lunch so you told maknaes to prepare cup noodles for everyone. You all had your lunch and again got to the practice.

Next you had to combined your power of controlling elements with Yoongi. At first you both tried to combined air and water to create a big storm attack but ended up wetting you both, everyone laughed at you both, you both became embarrassed and tried it again and again and finally somehow you both were able to create a small splash of water storm, so small that it couldn't even hurt a small child. You tried it again and again and finally a strong water stream from your hand and a air storm from Suga's hand combined to give a storm enough to blow out a whole small army. You both congratulated each other for having at least one good attempt.

On combining your power of creation with J-hope, You both selected an object at random and combined your powers to create it, Hobi chose a flower and you chose a thread, you both channeled your powers and after a few fail attempts you were finally able to create a flower garland by combining a string and flowers. In the next step you both decided to create a strong weapon by combining two different weapons, several times you both ended up creating two different weapons not knowing how to do it in unison, trying to combine your powers, your powers clashed with each other reducing the strength of power, creating weapons even weaker than original weapons. Once you were somehow able to create a weapon in unison but it was so weak that it broke just by touching.

Till several days you practiced to combined your powers with hyung line, sometimes same powers sometimes different powers, days passed and now you were that expert that you could combine any random power with any power of Hyung line, by adding the far vision power and mind reading power you could see and even show to others the scenes in one's mind. Adding the elements with shielding power you could create permanent shield of different strengths with different elements and you could do much more with powers of hyung line members. The next you had to practice with maknaes to teach them to combine superpowers too. You all were super excited, specially maknaes were exited to combine their powers with yours, not to make them stronger but to spend time with you. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's all for this Chapter.

Hope you loved the Chapter.

Keep Showing your love and support.

New update coming soon, keep following.