CHAPTER 9: Where is y/n?

JK: Hyung please wake up I can't see you lying on the bed like this...

Tears were rushing from jungkook's eyes, Jimin's eyes also became teary watching Tae lying like a dead body.

Jin: Control jungkook, everything will be fine, we will find some way to cure him.

RM: Please stop crying Jimin he will be fine.

Hobi: Kookie, please understand, Tae is not gone forever, we will surely find a cure for him.

Suga: Jiminaah, stop crying like that.

All hyungs tried to calm the maknaes hiding their own tears. Maknaes were both crying mess, and why not, when one of the maknae was lying in front of them, speechless lifeless, scary as hell.

After sometime J-Hope noticed something.

Hobi: Where is y/n, she might be worried about Taehyung too, we must soothe her.

Jin: May be crying in her room.

Suga: I am going to check her room.

Yoongi went in your room, checked each and every corner of your room but you were nowhere to be found.

Suga: (In a tense voice) Joon, she is not in the room.

RM: Did you checked well?

Suga: I inspected each and every corner of her room, but she is nowhere.

Jin: Let's search out in house.

They all started to search for you, in the kitchen, hallway, practice room, dining room, meeting room, liabrary but you were nowhere to be found.

Hobi: Hyung, she is not in meeting room or library!

RM: Not even in practice room or Maknae's room.

Suga: Neither in dining room, kitchen nor my or Namjoon's room.

Jin: Not even my or hobi's room, or around the hut out there.

Hobi: What now?

Jin: Joon, try to contact her, maybe she could answer.

RM: Okay hyung.

He tried to make a mind link.

RM: Y/N where are you, how can you go anywhere without informing us?

You: Not now RM, I just need to reach the place as soon as possible, it is important for his life.

RM: But where are you?

You: Not gonna tell anything now, just wait.

RM: No you can't go anywhere like that without informing, it's not safe, just comeback wherever you are.

You: I can't it is more than important, I am blocking my mind so don't even try to read it...

Jin: What happened, did she told anything?

RM: She was not ready to speak up anything except "It is important for his life".

Suga: This girl... why don't she understand it is not safe for her to roam here and there, they are all after her.

Jin: This silly girl, Jimin can try to figure out through his far vision superpower where she is.

RM: No, he is already crying mess due to taehyung's condition, at this instant his emotions are blocking his powers.

Hobi: And if we will tell him to use his superpower, or even if we tell them that y/n is missing, they will end up worrying more.

Jin: Let's have a look at Taehyung's condition, after that we will think how to find her.

Everyone except Namjoon went to Taehyung's room whose condition was worse.

After sometime RM came there.

RM: Hey Jin Yoongi Hobi, come here I have found something.

Jimin: (Sobbing) What happened hyung?

RM: Nothing, you sit beside Tae, we are coming in a few minutes.

Jimin kept sobbing and Hyungs moved to the hall.

RM: I found this in her room.

He showed a book with name "Magical Creatures: Attack and cures". He opened the page titled Develsons, they all read it-

"Develsons are very rare to find, they live in groups in the deep forests, they do not have brains they just take birth, eat and die, they can only be controlled by a powerful and efficient wizards with pink superpower, power to control creatures. If someone succeeds in controlling them, they can be used as a guard, a warrior or as a weapon to kill someone. Their specialty is to suck out life out of human body, they slowly suck down man's energy and become more powerful, But they never attack without anyone controlling them. If one goes through a develson attack, his life is almost gone. The only thing which can cure them is Golden Lotus, these golden lotus are found in dark lake in FORBIDDEN FOREST, this lake is believed to be protected by dragons and other dangerous man eater species."

Jin: You are saying that...

RM: I guess it.

Suga: If she went there, it is so so so much dangerous, we must go there, she can't fight it all alone.

RM: Yes, forbidden forest is not a joke, it is forbidden for some reason.

Jin: But leaving maknaes here in this condition, One of them is half dead rest two are crying mess, what if they attacked again? They will not even be able to fight them.

Hobi: Yes we can't leave them here all alone.

Suga: What are you even afraid of? This home is completely shielded by magical charms, our parents have done every necessary arrangements to make this mansion safe for us.

Jin: But still develsons attacked, right in front of hut.

Suga: But all the maknaes will stay inside the mansion only, why would they leave the place?

Hobi: What is the guarantee they will not try to follow us?

Jin: Yes of course, they will try to find us out, or maybe they can just go out to find the cure for Tae.

Suga: Oh you both are being senseless.

Jin: No we are just caring for our Maknaes.

RM: And what about y/n, she just started learning up her superpowers, how can she even fight those giants and drangons at all.

Suga: Joon is right, we must go save her she is our priority.

Jungkook and Jimin were listening to all this discussion.

Jimin: Hyungs we will stay here only, we are safe.

JK: You go and save y/n, she is more important, she is our responsibility.

They were discussing this all when suddenly They heard a soft voice from the gate of mansion.

You: Hey boys, I am back.

You were standing on the gate with the beautiful glowing Golden Lotus in your hands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for this chapter guys.

Hope you are loving the story so far.

Please show your love and support for the story.

Keep following for more updates.

Spoiler for next chapter: Same situation with Y/N's pov, how you got to dark lake found golden lotus and came back.