CHAPTER 18: The Task

You all were settled around in the meeting hall waiting for Mr.Jeon to start, finally Jungkook broke the silence. 

JK: Dad, why are you creating suspense, I can't take it anymore.

Tae: Yes, uncle please tell quickly what is the task, we all are eager to know.

Mr.Jeon: Hold on, Hold on, I will tell you everything.

Jimin: Now we can't wait anymore uncle.

Mr.Jeon: Now what I am going to tell you is really confidential and serious so listen it carefully.

All: Hmm.

Mr.Jeon: The story begins when a divine personality came to our kingdom, since no one can enter magical kingdom until he is a wizard or some wizard brings him here, but still that man came here, a proof that he was not a normal human.

Hobi: You mean he was sent by god or something like that?

Mr.Jeon: Yes, that is the only possibility. He met the Emperor and empress and gave them a prophecy about the future threat from Heemuk Who was living secretly and making his own army under the self given name "Lord Dan-agma".He told them that Heemuk was learning dark arts secretly, which is very dangerous but also too strong to face.

Suga: He knew dark arts?

Mr.Jeon: Yes, that is the main reason of his victory.

Jin: So what was the prophecy.

Mr.Jeon: He gave the prophecy to emperor and empress only, nobody else ever came to know it.

Jin: Any idea what was prophecy about?

Mr.Jeon: It was about death of Lord Dan-agma.

RM: You mean they knew that he will attack them and that how he will die.

Mr.Jeon: Yes that's true.

RM: Then why didn't they kill him at the war?

Mr.Jeon: I am also unaware of the fact. But it was only two of them who knew about the prophecy. After he told about the prophecy, Heemuk started searching for him, but that day he disappeared and then was never found.

Jin: So is our task finding that mysterious divine man?

Mr.Jeon: No, he was messenger of god and most probably went back to god.

Suga: So now there is no one alive who knows about the prophecy.

Mr.Jeon: One person is there.

All: Who???

Mr.Jeon: Empress.

All of you exchanged a shocked and confused look.

You: You mean my mother and our empress, she is alive???

Mr.Jeon: We were all in the same room at the war night, after you all escaped from there, he one by one killed everyone, I pretended to be dead and listened to their conversation, he asked several times about the prophecy so that he can stay alive forever, he tortured her in every possible way to know about the prophecy but she didn't even spoken a single word, she kept the prophecy safe.

Tae: So where is she now?

Mr.Jeon: Nobody knows, he have kept her hidden in some prison, away from anyone's reach, some place where nobody can ever reach.

RM: So our task is...

Mr.Jeon: Correct, You have to find her.

Jimin: But at least we should have some clue about her whereabouts, how can we find her without a single clue.

Mr.Jeon: Collect the clues Using your superpowers. You have practiced a lot to make your superpowers better, and now it's time to use them, do your best to find her, I believe your powers and strength, I know that y'all together can do it, Just a little teamwork good planning and efforts, and you all will make it.

RM: Yes uncle, we will never break your trust.

Mr.Jeon: Go I know therefore I trusted and told you everything I knew.

Jin: We will try our level best, So Bangtan Army are you ready.

All: We are ready.

Y/N: Then let's get to work and the victory will be on our side.

Mr.Jeon: I admire your commitment, but it is too late, you must sleep now.

JK: But dad it is not time to sleep, our new journey is about to begin, it is time for planning and executing.

RM: Uncle is right, good rest is important for efficient working.

JK: But

Jin: No more arguments, everyone get to their beds right now.

You all went to your beds but nobody could sleep that night, all of you were just thinking about the task of finding the long lost empress, you all were cooking up new plans and new ideas, you all had a desire to work for it together, you all had a wish for victory, a victory for all, a victory together. Your eyes lit up with a new hope, a new journey was about to begin.

Let's see what the new morning sun will bring tomorrow.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for this chapter guys.

Hope you are loving the story till now.

Please keep showing your love and support, it encourages me to write more.

New chapters every Monday, keep following.

Thank you.