CHAPTER 7: Controlling Human mind

Next morning after breakfast.

RM: Y/n, we have sorted all the books related to all 7 superpowers for you.

He handed you a whole pile of books

You: Oh thanks, have you all decided which superpower I will learn first?

Tae: We all discussed and decided that if you stuck anywhere in any danger the first thing you should know is how to contact us.

Suga: And hence we concluded that first you will learn blue power.

Jin: The blue stone is associated with all the powers related to mind manipulation, including reading minds, contacting anyone through mind, manipulating memories hypnotism etc.

JK: And this blue stone is owned by RM hyungie and hence He will be the first to teach you.

Jimin: All the best y/n, we know you will learn it soon.

You: Thanks.

Hobi: So you and RM move to practice room we are here only.

You: Okay.

You both went to practice room.

RM: Before learning mind tricks you should know about your own brain, you should learn to control your emotions your feelings your thoughts, because it all begins from your brain.

You Nodded.

RM: So first you will do some basic meditate to focus.

Saying that he picked two mats and you both sat down.

RM: Close your eyes and try to focus on your breaths, till you become completely thoughtless, control your thoughts and your feelings.

You closed your eyes and started meditating, seconds minutes and then 2 hours went away.

You: For how long are we going to meditate like this?

RM: Till you will be able to control your thoughts.

You: And how will you come to know that?

Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

You: So you were reading my mind since the begining?

RM: Of course yes.

You: Sorry...

You again closed your eyes trying to meditate. After some 1 more hour of meditation finally you were able to get rid of your thought, you went thoughtless and feelingless for some 15 minutes and then were back to normal when RM Called your name.

RM: Perfect, now you will have to do the same without closing your eyes, you will have to control your brain and thoughts in any position at any time, I know it's tough but you can do it, just try it.

You were trying to focus for a few minutes when Jungkook and Jimin entered the room playfully chasing each other shouting.

JK: I will not spare you you shorty, how dare you steal my banana milk

Jimin: You can never catch me Kiddo.

Jimin ran behind RM.

JK: How dare you calling me kiddo you mochi wait I will kill you.

Jungkook went to catch him when he ran and hid behind you holding your shoulder. Jungkook also ran towards him they both completely shook you while chasing each other, you were about to fall when Jimin held you by your waist, you looked up in his eyes, Jimin looked into yours lovingly when RM pulled you from his hands holding your wrist.

RM: You both kids will hurt her, you already disturbed our practice.

Jimin: Sorry Hyung.

JK: By the way how is the practice going on.