Chapter 9: Penguins' Mission

The penguins were on a mission to get the Jeep from the humans for their part of the plan.

"Operation Tourist Trap is a go." Skipper said.

"Oh, I like that one." Private said.

"It works on many levels." Kowalski said.

"You guys are a bunch of suck-ups." Skipper said as he teased the others.

"That too, sir." Kowalski said in agreement.

"Absolutely." Private said in agreement, too

"Stations." Skipper demands.

And then, Jeep that the humans are in was getting closer to the area to the plan.

"Stage one. Go!" Skipper demands to Private.

Private gets to the middle of the road, on top of where the 'X' mark is at. The driver keeps on driving until him and the other humans see Private and accidentally hit him. Private slides to on top of where the dead body shape. He quickly picks a ketchup on his belly for fake blood, cracks a raw egg being his head, and gets a bone to put between his arm and belly. After he's done with all that, he pretends to be dead with a facial expression from being hit by the car.

The humans were confused while the driver decided to step out of the Jeep to take a look at Private.

"Oh, no! What have I done?" The driver said in worry.

"Come on, take the bait." Skipper whispered while the other penguins watched the scene.

"What happened?" A woman asked.

The other humans quickly get out of the Jeep to see Private, who is playing dead, while taking pictures and recording videos of it.

"Oh, look at the poor little guy." A man said.

"Is it dead?" Another man asked.

While the humans were still being distracted, it was time for the plan to the penguins.

"Stage two! Go, go, go!" Skipper demands, and the other penguins get into the Jeep.

When they got in, the penguins got to control the Jeep a little bit.

"I will give him the kiss of life." The driver said to help out the dead penguin.

"Rico! Rico!" Skipper shouted to Rico.

The driver gives CPR to Private until he goes around rapidly around in the air like a balloon and then gets into the car.

"Reverse!" Skipper shouted.

Kowalski turns the knob to reverse.

"Gas!" Skipper shouted.

Private lands on the gas panel.

"Music!" Skipper shouted.

Rico puts the tape to turn on the music on the radio.

They start the car to drive backward away from the humans.

"No! Stop! Stop!" The driver shouted.

The humans tried to get closer to the Jeep, but it was too late since the Jeep was in reverse so fast.

"Stop! Come back!" The driver shouted.

The penguins give themselves high fives until they are interrupted by a voice.

"What is all this rock n roll racket?!" The old lady asked angrily.

The old lady gets up to see the penguins, and her lipstick stain is all over her face. The penguins throw her at her front of the Jeep to get out. She lands away from a few feet away, laying down on the ground. The penguins looked at her to see.

"Is she dead?" Private asked.

The old lady sits up.

"No!" Skipper shouted.

They go forward fast to the old lady and hits her before driving away. The old lady gets up and cracks her neck.

"You hoodlums!" The old lady shouted in anger.

The old lady gets her glasses that have broken shades with it.

"Good heavens! Are you okay?" The driver asked.

"Lady, I found your pocketbook." The cameraman said as he gave her the handbag.

"My handbag. Such a good boy. Nana can't survive without it." The old lady said happily.

"You are one tough cookie." The cameraman said.

"Brownies Troop 416, Yonkers." The old lady said.

"Okay, nobody panic! The best thing we can do is stay together. We'll wait for another tour, Jeep. It may take hours, but..." The driver said as he told the other people until the old lady walked away by herself.

The cameraman notices and wonders about the old lady.

"Where are you going?" The cameraman asked the old lady.

"I'm not staying here to be attacked by more animals! I'm too old to die." The old lady said, and she walked into the tall grass.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going with her. Old lady, wait up!" The cameraman said as he followed the old lady.

The other humans also follow along too, except the driver.

"Please! We need to stay...together." The driver said.

The other humans enter the tall grass as they follow the old lady.

"Fine! We'll go that way!" The driver yelled as he followed them behind.

"Does anyone want a hard candy?" The old lady asked the others humans while they were walking.