Chapter 17: Gloria's Date With Moto Moto

That night was Gloriana date with Moto Moto. They were swimming in the water while they were singing birds, and Moto Moto had a flower and take of the petals one by one.

"She loves me. She loves my eyes. She loves me. She loves my thighs. She loves my roundness. She loves that I'm chunky. She loves that I'm plumpy. She loves my heftiness. She loves my zestiness. She loves me restlessly. She loves me forever. She loves me...'cause she loves me." Moto Moto said as he dances with Gloria.

"Moto Moto... before things get too serious, well, I was wondering, if I were to, for example, stay here...l'd like to ask you..." Gloria said while dancing.

"Let your candied lips be the messengers to my...ear canal." Moto Moto said.

"Well, I don't know. I have so many questions." Gloria said.

"I promise the answer will always be yes. Unless no is required." Moto Moto said.

"So what is it about me that you find so interesting?" Gloria asked.

"You're the most plumpenest girl I've ever met." Moto Moto said.

"Okay. Other than that." Gloria said.

"Let's see. Yeah, well, you know... you chunky." Moto Moto said.

"Right." Gloria said while being bored.

"Uh. My gosh, girl, you are huge." Moto Moto said.

"You said that." Gloria said.

"Yeah, that's right. We don't have to talk anymore." Moto Moto said, and me puckered his lips to kiss Gloria.

Suddenly, Melman was behind Moto Moto to look for Gloria.

"Gloria!" Melman shouted to find Gloria.

Melman finally sees Gloria and Moto Moto.

"Gloria." Melman said.

"Melman." Gloria said.

Moto Moto turns around slowly and stops puckering his lips.

"Melman, I want you to meet Moto Moto." Gloria said ash she introduced them to each other.

"Moto Moto. Yeah, nice to meet you. I guess I..." Melman said.

"It's okay, Melman. Apology accepted." Gloria said.

"Oh. Yeah, right, that. That's why I... good. Okay. Well, that's it, then." Melman said and decided to leave.

"Good. We're kind of busy here, man." Moto Moto said and turned back to Gloria.

Melman stops for a moment.

No. No, that's not it. Melman said and turned back to them.

Melman turns Moto Moto to him.

"Listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen. Because you, my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman, I'd give her flowers every day. And not just any flowers. Okay? Her favorites are orchids. White. And breakfast in bed. Six loafers of wheat toast, butter on both sides. No crust, the way she likes it. I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. I'd spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh. She has the most amazing laugh." Melman explained his feelings, Gloria was feeling emotional when she heard it.

Melman looked at Gloria and went back to Moto Moto to finish his words.

"That's what I would do if I were you. But I'm not, so you do it." Melman said, and he left.

"Okay. What?" Moto Moto asked, confused.

The three female hippos come out of the water.

"That was beautiful." A female hippo said.

"Anyways, where were we?" Moto Moto asked to Gloria.

"I'm "huge"?" Gloria asked, unhappy.