Chapter 25: Makunga's Defeat

At the Savannah, the animals were lying in the dry ground in mercy for wanting the water so bad. The African buffalo licked the ground until the ground was shaking, he gets up to look what it was. The other animals get up to see, and it is the water. The fish looked and got up to jump happily as the other animals cheered for the water.

"Look!" A female hippo shouted as she points.

Alex, Mariah, and Zuba were there on top of the big metal bucket in the middle of the water, waving to the animals.

"It's Alakay!" A male's voice shouted.

"There's Mariah!" A female's voice shouted.

"It's Zuba!" Another male's voice shouted.

Florrie ran out of the crowd to see Alex, Zuba, and Mariah came back safely.

"Zuba! Alakay! Mariah! You're back! I'm so glad you're safe!" Florrie shouted happily as she gave all three of them a hug.

"Out of my way." Makunga said as he passed through the other animals.

"Well, well, well. You know, Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quit the pride. And you were kicked out. So don't think that this changes anything." Makunga explained angrily.

"You're right. In fact, we humbly present you with this token of appreciation. A man bag. It's very popular where I'm from." Alex said as he Gabe's him a handbag.

"Don't know what to say." Makunga said.

"It's a present for you since you said that you want me to give you something, right?" Mariah said to Makunga.

"That's true." Makunga said in agreement.

"You can still be tough and carry your stuff." Alex said happily.

"Does the strap adjust?" Makunga asked as he made the strap to be longer and put it over his shoulder.

"Yes. This will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking. But I'm afraid that Mariah is still gonna be my future wife, and you're still banished." Makunga said.

"We figured you'd say that." Alex said.

Zuba tilted the metal bucket that they were in it before. The old lady was in there but fell off to wake up. She stands up and fixes her glasses to see her handbag.

"My handbag!" The old lady shouted.

Makunga was standing, confused.

"You bad kitty!" The old lady shouted angrily.

The old lady kicked Makunga in the crouch and torches him by others thing on him like stomp on his foot, gets a ruler to hit his paw, grabs his head closer to she sucks her finger and stick it in his ear after, moving his fur together in a fast motion to create a smoke, even slap him on his butt so hard that it created a red handprint on it.

The old lady later gets her handbag and grabs Makunga's ear to drag him with her. Makunga was screaming in pain while being taken away.

Zuba picks up the staff.

"You deserve this, son. Welcome to the pride." Zuba said to Alex.

"Thanks, Dad. But this belongs to you." Alex said as he hands the staff back to Zuba

"No, son. To us!" Zuba said happily as he held it.

He raised the staff in the air while they both were holding it. The animals cheered happily.

"My son! The King of New York!" Zuba shouted happily.

"That's my baby!" Florrie shouted happily.