Chapter 29: The Ending

It's been over three months ever since Mariah got pregnant with the baby, which it turns out to be a girl. Alex and the boys have decorated the baby's room with pink colored walls, a crib, toys, clothes, and many more for the baby. Right now, in the afternoon, Mariah was doing some pregnancy yoga for some spare time while Alex was rubbing her stomach to feel for the baby.

"So, Alex. Are you ready to be a dad?" Mariah asked.

"Of course, I am. We are having a girl." Alex said.

"What do you think we should name her?" Mariah asked.

"I guess it's up to you." Alex said.

"I'll think about when the baby is here." Mariah said.

Suddenly, Mariah's water broke and made Mariah lose her balance while sitting down as she felt the pain on her side.

"Ow. It's hurt." Mariah said.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked.

"Alex, I think it's time." Mariah said.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked.

"The baby is coming right now." Mariah said.

"Really?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, please go get help." Mariah said.

"But I can't just leave you here alone." Alex said.

"Take me to the others and get Melman right now." Mariah said.

"Okay. Don't worry." Alex said.

Alex carried Mariah bridal style and runs to the others.

"Guys! Guys! Help!" Alex shouted to the others.

"What's wrong?" Marty asked.

"Is Mariah alright?" Gloria asked.

"The baby is coming right now!" Alex shouted.

"Oh my gosh, it's happening." Zuba said.

"Take her with me to a labor room." Melman said.

Melman runs into the labor room on the spot of where he used to do his doctor work and takes Mariah in, and lies down in bed.

"Girls, all of you need to come with me in the labor room." Melman said to the girls.

Gloria, Katie, and Florrie come into the room to help Melman.

"Okay, we're here. What do we do?" Katie asked.

"Ladies, I want all of you to listen very carefully. I need all of you to go grab me a couple of things. I need a bucket of warm water, an oral thermometer, latex gloves, a lot of towels, a shoestring, and small scissors." Melman explained.

"Okay, got it." Gloria said.

"On it." Katie said.

"Everthing is going to be alright, Mariah," Florrie said.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Mariah said.

The girls bring the things to Melman, and they all wash their hands before the labor begins. Melman looks down to check on the baby while Gloria, Katie, and Florrie stay next to Mariah's side.

"The baby is doing fine. I need you to push and breathe calmly." Melman said.

"Okay." Mariah said.

Mariah begins pushing while taking her time. Meanwhile, the guys were sitting in the waiting room with Alex until Zuba got up and tried to get into the labor room.

"Dad, where are you going?" Alex asked Zuba.

"I'm going in there to help." Zuba said.

"Melman already got all of the girls to help out." Alex said.