Attacked

15 AN: I know that Minho's and Emily's relationship is going really slow, but I want it that way. Don't need the 'I love you, even tho I have only known you for some months'- crap. I'm taking it slow... Continue:

Emily's P.O.V.

It has been a shucking year and a half, and the shucking Creators have only sent boys. At first, I was annoyed, but now I'm pissed as shuck.

One shucking girl, is that really too much to ask? Creators, you shucking slintheads, send me a girl goddammit!

Through that year and a half, we have, luckily, found something out about the Maze. Do you guys remember how I mentioned that the Maze changed every night? Well, it does change, but it follows a pattern. We mapped every centimeter of the Maze, did not leave out a single corner, lost some Runners, and we have yet to find a shucking escape.

But most of all, I'm getting tired of boys now. It's not that I don't like them, but come on, it's no fun being the only girl. Do you know how many pickup lines I have heard? They're as successful as our attempts to get out of this place, which means they're all failures.

Although I have befriended most people here, and the majority of the guys here are luckily chill people, I have met some unpleasant Gladers. I will not name them, but they are here. However, despite their unpleasantness, they do find these 'sassy fights' between Minho and me amusing.

I cannot tell you how much the Glade has been filled with laughter because of us. I'm not saying that we are the funniest people, but I will admit that Minho and I should be given our own comedy show.

Just a thought.

Speaking of that shuckface, I've come to a realization that I have begun to like him and his presence a lot. I don't know how to explain it, but it's like a zoo in my belly. Not butterflies, but a goddamn zoo. Sure, he's sarcastic and stupid sometimes, but I like those sides of him. Maybe these feelings will pass, maybe they won't. We'll see.

But Frypan doesn't think these feelings will go. He even went as far as to say that I have a shucking crush on Minho. Pfft, of course, I don't have a crush on him. I mean, we're friends after all. But now my brother-from-another-mother-bestie won't stop teasing me about it. He will either wink or wiggle his eyebrows whenever Minho is around, and I'll often glare daggers at him in the hopes that I'll shoot lasers out of my eyes.

And for some reason, Newt also found out about this. And guess what? He's acting just like Fry-shucking-pan. Those slintheads are gonna be the death of me, I swear.

"Em! Emily! Girly!" Frypan shouted across the Glade, holding a basket in his hand as I walked up to him. "Can you get me some vegetables?"

"Get it yourself, you lazy shuckface," I answered, crossing my arms.

"I'm cooking food, I'm busy."

"And I'm busy not being lazy."

"Come on, you slinthead. You're doing nothing on your day off as a Runner, so you could just as well help me out a bit."

"For shuck's sake, fine," I groaned, taking the basket out of his hand. "You're stupid, you know that?"

"Ya love me, ya shank," he smiled, but the gleam quickly disappeared. "Now, off you go. Get me some vegetables."

"You're a vegetable..."

"What did you say?"

"Aye, aye, General Frypan!" I gave him a mock salute, watching him squint at me in suspicion. Regardless, he didn't say anything further and let me go.

The Maze Runner With The Crazy & Lovely Girl: Emilyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें