Potatoes And An Awoken Girl

45 AN: I hate school... I absolutely hate it... Why do we have to have school in the first place? Excuse me while I'm figuring that one out. Continue & Enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

Well, we are having a gathering today. Since, Alby isn't the smartest person in the glade, and clearly didn't understand the note the girl had with her. I mean: 'She's the last one. Ever. One more thing. Emily, you better shut up now.' Come on! Even Chuck knows what that means! We won't have any more greenies, and I apparently need to 'shut up now'.

I mean, yeah, it is sad that no greenies will be send up, because I have ALWAYS greeted them... But on the other hand, no more people will be sent up in the glade all terrified and confused. But still! It's gonna be SO weird to not have any more greenies...

Also, Minho and I told Chuck about Thomas and the girl. Getting them together and all. He agreed easily and was about to tell Newt, until Thomas came and... Let's just say... Minho, Chuck and I are being blackmailed... I'm not telling you guys what he's blackmailing us for. But let us just say if it comes out... We will probably be in the slammer for a while... Yeah, I have no idea how this shuck-face found it out. But he did... I think I need to have a talk with my contacts.

I was sitting in the gathering room, with Newt and Frypan by my sides. Almost all  the keepers and a Thomas was here. The rest of the gladers were doing work, and Jeff was watching over the girl that haven't woken up yet... I'm beginning to become really impatient. Anyways, right now, I was just in my own thoughts as Minho was talking to Thomas who were sitting in front of us.

"What are you thinking of, Em?" Suddenly an accent said. There was no Albert with him, so the gathering wouldn't start.

"Nah, I don't think you can handle this random shit I'm thinking of." I said shrugging. Because, I really doubt he can handle too much random shit.

"I can handle you now can't I?" Newt said, and I glared at him, which made him laugh.

"Fine then." I said and straightened up and looking at the brit and our cook, who looked amused. "What would you do if a pineapple attacks you while you're watering your spaghetti-garden on the ceiling?"

"Don't know. Get spongebob to keep the pineapple away?" Newt said while the others around us just bursted out laughing. I could sense that Newt was trying to hold in his laughter, and be all serious as me. Damn, we can have really good poker-faces! Minho and Thomas stopped talking whatever they were talking about, and looked at us.

"But he already has a pineapple. So how the hell do you keep it away from my spaghetti-garden?" I continued while the others around us laughed.

"Maybe you could borrow a Llama named Drake, not Polly, but Drake. To stab the pineapple 37 times? It worked for me." He said, and I was biting my lower lip to prevent myself from bursting out laughing like the others. Even Newt found it hard to not laugh.

"I've also heard that an elephant that talks can fly to Neptune with the pineapple!"

"And on Neptune, Windows 10 is a virus which blows up your computer!"

"Then you get kicked by a keyboard in the gonads!"

"And then they explode!"

"And then you see Dora in her underwear on a volcano!"

"Shh!" Newt said. "The dogs can hear you!"

Alby came in, but I didn't see him, so I stood on my chair and shouted: "It rains potatoes!"

"What the hell is going on here!?" Our leader shouted, and then Newt and I couldn't keep it in anymore. We bursted out laughing, and the rest of the keepers also did. Even Gally was laughing so hard that he was crying! Newt and I were laughing SO hard that we were crying and clutching our stomaches. Alby just rolled his eyes, while Minho came over to me and helped me up from the ground. It was hard since he was also laughing really hard.