Let The Glade-OL, Begin!

40 AN: Tell me if you liked the chapter. Always fun to read comments, you know? I'm lonely... And bored... Yeah... Okay, this is weird... Dammit! Anyways, Continue & Enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

Finally, this stupid motherfucker of pain in the ass stopped. Yes, I know I'm talking about my boyfriend, Minho. But seriously? He just wouldn't give up! Ugh... Whatever, I still love him. Okay, enough romance.

Today we will have Glade OL! This was ALL my idea! Alby and Newt agreed easily after they heard my idea. Mark how I said AFTER. Those shuck-faces thought that I was gonna kill them all with my idea. Still! After 3 shucking years. They don't trust me to not kill others! Soon, I WILL kill someone if they don't stop with the: 'Oh no...'-comments or 'she's gonna get us killed'. Yep, this is my response every, shucking, time. Ugh, idiots.

ANYWAYS, we announced the Glade OL 4 days ago, and now most of the gladers are participating. Alby, Newt, and some other keepers are the judges. The runners got a day off. The winning-price is priceless! Not telling you what it is...

Also, after we announced the games, my boyfriend finally stopped being annoying. He's foot got better, and now he's in the games as well. Most people think he will win, because he's the keepers of the runners and all. I don't doubt him not winning some of the games, because he clearly will. But honesty, he can't win ALL the games. Yes, we have different games so other gladers have chances to win them too. Just let me tell you one thing... He can't climb threes... Even with thousands of years with practicing, he won't be able to climb threes ever... So, I'm 110% sure he won't win that game.

Wow, I feel like I'm really a supportive girlfriend... Oh well, I know that he will win the running-games. Duh!

I was walking around, bossing the gladers to set up the different games. Finally, we were done. And all the games were sat up. We had:

Archery

Sprint

Fencing

Wrestling

Weightlifting

Boxing

Gymnastic

High jump

Standing long jump

Hammer throw

Javelin throwing

Shot put

Pole vault, and a lot more. But I'm too lazy to mention them all. Whatever.

"A bit more to left!" I shouted at the Newt and Alby who were setting up the poster. "No! Now it's too much to left!" Ugh, these stupid shuck-faces can't do ANYTHING right!

"Do YOU wanna do it then?" Newt asked annoyed at me. I just rolled my eyes at him. Stupid brit. Can't even hang up a poster without getting too much left on it.

"Just a bit more to the right!" I said ignoring their comments. "There! Perfect! Do not touch it anymore!" They held up their hands in surrender and muttered 'shucked up shuck-face', while I responded to them with some insults. Anyways, after half an hour, those idiots managed to make it perfect! On the poster it was written: 'GLADE OL'. I looked at it, and it was PERFECT! This would be the best Glade OL ever!

"Did we just hang up a poster for 30 minutes, when we could had used like 30 seconds instead?" Newt asked as he watched the poster. I hit him on his chest, and rolled my eyes.

"No. We hanged up a poster for 30 minutes to get perfection!" I exclaimed and admired it all.

"We?" Alby asked looking down at me with an raised eyebrow.