The Devil-Bacon

34 AN: Soon my dearest friends. SOON the couple will be! AHHHH, I'm even more excited then you readers are! Or? Nah, I'm more! Continue and enjoy:

Emily's P.O.V.

It has been 2 weeks since Thomas came up. We made him a runner and now he's running through the maze with Minho, who both of them became best-friends. I still don't get why, since Minho practically killed Thomas with his glares. Also, Alby went through the changing, and said he saw Thomas there. We haven't told anyone about it, except for Thomas, Newt, Minho and I. No one thinks different about it, and I also told them about the letter. So we went to the conclusion that Thomas was forced to work, or else I would had been killed. They all supported Thomas, saying he had done the right thing, even though that he helped the creators to keep me alive. Also, Minho has been acting weird and tries to tell me, but either he says something completely random, or we get interrupted. Thomas has also began being the overprotective brother, and practically kills everyone who stares at me. Oh well, it could had been worse? Alby wouldn't had get the syringe for getting stung, and would had been banished. Something that didn't happen, and I also got a new brother. Thomas. I was happy actually, but is it egoistic to say that I still wanted more?

I mean, you know, with Minho more... Ugh, forget it...

I was helping the medjacks and helped some stupid shuck-face who sliced himself up while trying to cook. I still don't get it... HOW!?

"Okay, so you're good to go." I said and clapped my hands. "But don't you dare underestimate the curse again." I pointed at him, and he gulped and nodded. "Good, that. Go and work, and do not try to cook!" I shooed him out and he ran out like a terrified chicken.

"How did this curse appear in the first place?" Jeff asked as he was wrapping another hurt glader.

"I will tell you it when we're having a bonfire tonight. Because, clearly, people still tries to cook and hurt themselves." I said and stood up to go out. "Alby wants me to explain the curse and how it appeared."

"Alright then." Clint said helping a glader. "But, Em. Seriously, why don't you eat bacon? It is delicious!" I just wanted to throw up. Ugh... Alby, shuck you!

"Long story short: Alby, happened." I said and went out making the gladers confused than ever. "See ya later guys!" I heard their goodbyes in return, and then I went by the maze doors, waiting for Minho and Thomas.

After 100 000 000 years later, they finally came.

"Hey, shuck-face." Minho greeted me with Thomas beside him.

"Hello, shanks." I smiled back at both of them.

"Come on, we still need mapping to do." Thomas said and dragged Minho with him. Minho just groaned and whined, but did what Thomas said. Minho's suppose to be the keepers of the runner, and here he is, whining and complaining to not wanting to map. While the newest runner, Thomas, is dragging him. This is the weirdest family I ever seen...

Minho's P.O.V.

I was talking to Emily, when this shuck-face dragged me away from her. Ugh. Why is he stupid? We finally reached the map room, and Thomas closed the door, looking at me suspicious. There was no one else in here, and I knew something was going to happen...

"A little bird told me that you like Emily?" He said crossing his arms in front of his chest and looked sternly at me. Oh shuck...

"Uhm.. Pfft.. No?" I stuttered and my voice got higher. Damn it. Really smooth, Minho. Really smooth...

"Really?" He said and cocked an eyebrow at me. "Because I see the way you look at her." Yeah, I'm shucked...

"Okay, fine!" I finally gave up, knowing he wouldn't give up. He was her brother, so I did understand that he didn't like that people looked at his sister. "I shucking like her, heck, I love her!" I surprised not only me for saying that out loud, but also Thomas. I really did it this time...