She Kissed You? Let The War Begin...

20 AN: Soon my friends. Soon, Thomas will come and shuck things up in the Glade. But for now. Enjoy:

Minho's P.O.V.

Emily just- she kissed- she- oh my shucking God.

Shuck.

I think my brain broke.

That night, I could barely sleep as the event just replayed itself over and over. I thought my small crush on Emily would go over after some time, but I've come to terms that it is not over and that the small crush has now grown into a not-so-small crush.

Despite the lack of sleep I got, I still felt awake as I woke up early to go running. Guess it's time to face her since she always wakes up early along with Frypan who makes us some breakfast.

Shuck me, since when did I worry so much about these kinds of things?

"Morning, Em, and Frypan." Ben and I greeted them when we entered the dining hall.

"Morning to ya too ya shanks," they responded.

"Here are your breakfasts, enjoy while it's still warm," Emily handed us our food, acting like her normal self. It almost seemed like she wasn't affected by what had happened last night.

"Thanks, shuckface. It better not be poisoned," I said, making her roll her eyes.

"Can't promise anything."

Is she pretending that nothing happened? Maybe the kiss didn't mean anything after all? Perhaps it was all just a 'thank you' after I helped her out of the situation with the creepy Glader?

"You okay there?" Ben nudged me as we had sat down.

"Yeah," I said a bit too gloomy.

"Then why are you smiling and suddenly sulking?" The Runner narrowed his eyes at me, following my gaze that was set on Emily. "Did something happen between you two?"

Although I never directly admitted that I had a crush on Emily, Ben and Alby managed to figure it out somehow.

Shucking detectives. They should've used their Sherlock Holmes skills on figuring out an exit rather than my non-existent love life.

"Maybe."

Ben chocked on his food, "Shuck, spit it out, man."

"I think I should be the one telling you that," I rolled my eyes as he was still coughing. "Regardless, it doesn't shucking matter."

"I'll be the judge of that."

After I took a bite of my food and swallowed it, I whispered, "She kissed my cheek last night."

His eyes widened and his jaw fell to the ground before his face turned into a big grin. "Ooooooooo..." He continued to drag the 'O' until I shut him up by kicking him under the table. "Ow!" He cried. "Shuck, Minho, that must mean something, right?"

"I don't know," I took another bite of the breakfast. "What if it was just a friendly kiss? I mean, I helped her out from an uncomfortable situation, so it could just have been a 'thanks' kind of kiss, you know?"

"Dude, shut the shuck up," Ben suddenly kicked me under the table.

"Ow! The shuck is wrong with you-"

"That can't have been a friendly kiss. Do you see her kissing others? No. No, you don't," he whisper-shouted at me. "This is the start of your relationship! First, you become boyfriend and girlfriend, then you get engaged, and then you get married, and then you have little Minho's and Emily's running around, and then- ow!" The kick under the table finally shut him up.