Chapter 3: Ring

Tsuna is now currently sitting on the bed and the box which is the size of a shoe box is put faaaaar away at the corner. He had been continuously eyeing the box with suspicion for the past 1 hour. From past experience, he knew the spartan baby would hold lots of surprise for him.

"A package to me?" He snorted. "This is probably a trap from Reborn."

Tsuna timidly tiptoed to the box and poke it with broom. Getting no respond what so ever, he sweatdropped.

Am I being overly paranoid?

He stared at the innocent looking box for a few minutes.

Should I open it?

'No, don't do it' his intuition told him.

But it's not like there's a bomb in there.... right?

Do not open it, Tsuna.

No, no, this is probably what he wanted me to do.

Yes, trust me DON'T OPEN IT!

But... if it's Mafia related it would've come from Italy..

Don't be an idiot, get rid of the box while you still can!

I can't read the name of the sender... the kanji sounded weird.

Obviously, it's suspicious so don't open it.

I wonder if it's from someone I know?

Tsuna give in a few minutes to think. Who would've sent him a package? Dino-san? Shoichi? Ninth? Dad? Varia? Yuni? Arghh! The possibilities are endless!

Screw it, I'm going to open it!

... You're so stupid that I'm already tired telling you not to do it.

Tsuna grabbed the cutter (AN# I forgot what it's called..) from his desk. He not so skillfully cut the box (few times almost cutting his own finger) open, revealing a silver ring with a few old cards underneath it.

He first, picked up the cards. Mostly, it was blue but only six of it was in  orange colour. The words are smeared and a bit blurry yet still can be read but with a small problem. That is...

"...It is written in English," Tsuna sweatdropped. "I can't read it."

Tsuna examines the ring next. It had a shape of a clock and clover. He furrowed his brows in confusion. Why would someone send him a ring? He give it a thought for a while then decided to puts it on his fingers and tried to lit it with his sky flame.

"It lit up! Eh-?"

Suddenly, the flames give out a few sparks and getting bigger even though he didn't do it.

Tsuna give out his manly shriek as the flames began to consume his fingers then his hand. It slowly creeping up in spiral and had engulfed him in a variety of colours.

"HIIEEEEE!! REBORN! HELP ME!!!!!!"

TBC...

AN# Yep, sorry... I was being lazy again..