Chapter 21: The upcoming Storm

Uwaaa~! I'm already achieved about 500 vote!!! Arigatou, minna!

Thank you all 4 the support!.... I appreciate it really... but... now for the bad news... the next chapter is... I don't know when I'm gonna post the next one.... I'm waiting of my exam final result... and this literally determined my future... and life.. (yes, I'm a nerd) ....

The thing is, I don't think I did too well in it... something bad happened between my parents before the exam. And I was stressed out... I didn't want to study... being lazy... and almost give up to even try... it's like... I just don't care anymore... I just want to blocked out the noises in my head...

Yeah... well... people probably think  just making excuses and being a drama queen... haha... but everyone expect a lot from me... cuz everyone else in the family is successful and all smart-ass.... I was so afraid failing my exam... when I'm 15 ...I secretly came to the school's rooftop... well... you guys do the math.. but I never did it.... cuz someone stopped me... but now it's happening again... the anxiety... pressure.. and depression...

Whatever my exam results is... I just hope it's good enough... if not... well... I'm not sure myself what will happened....

Ok, ok, I'm gonna stop now...thank you for reading Karakuri no Unme! You people had been great! I love you! Sorry if the chapter suck... I'm not really in a good mood...

Guide (In case you forgot) :

Tsuna˚-Original
Tsuna˙-Parallel

I don't own KHR....
______________________________________________________________

Tsuna˚ blinked few times.

He was in a middle of white world. It's no doubt the Reverie place again. Some kind of empty dreamland that they went when they're both asleep or unconscious.

Well...  it's not empty anymore, this time there's something here. By something, it was thousands of doors were all over the place with many varieties of shapes and colours and checkered black and white pathway where Tsuna˚ is currently standing on...

'What a strange world...,' Tsuna thought. 'Since I'm here... Tsuna-kun is also probably here too...'

Tsuna˚ began walking with no particular destination in mind, just hoping by luck he'd bumped into his parallel self again.

He was walking for quite a while now and Tsuna˙ is no where to be found.

Many thoughts began knocking into his mind. And curiosity is one of it, Urging him to open one of the mysterious door that could leads to who knows where or who knows what will happened.

'Is it me or this place.. is a bit dark then before?

'...And why there's suddenly so many doors? '

'I've been walking quite a long time now... Could it be Tsuna-kun might be somewhere behind these doors?'

'Should I try opening one?'

'What if there's a monster in there?'

'No... if there is, it would've appeared long ago'

'But it might be something dangerous in it.... like Reborn'

'Sigh.... I should've asked Byakuran about this while I had the chance'