Chapter 26: Healing Sun

... Sorry for the late update!

I was quite busy preparing for college. Since it's a first year for me there's a lot needed to be done. Anyway please comment and vote! Especially comment! I'm getting lonely here~ ("=_=)
4n1sAlice
__________________________________________________________

.. It's dark...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where am I?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Where's everyone?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Am I in that dream world again?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then am I sleeping right now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tsuna!"

Who?

"Nn," A grunt escaped from his mouth. Tsuna slowly open his eyes, waking up groggily. Huh, why is his hands so small? Tsuna realized he had been sleeping on the desk. He's in a classroom along with another boy with blonde hair. It took him a few seconds to make out the face in front of him.

Ah... it's the clover boy from his previous dream.

"Class is over you know? How long are you going to sleep for?" The boy said like a nagging mother. "If you really that sleepy, go wash your face. Or you might fell into a gutter again while walking home"

Who are you?

"Ah... gomen, _______"

Huh... I can't hear it his name.. even though I was the one who said it

"Let's hurry up and go home," he said with a simple smile, dragging the brunette to start walking. "Or else Nana-san is going to get worry"

"You're right...," Tsuna replied in a daze .

His head feels fuzzy.

Is this a dream?

He barely could keep his eyes open.

Which makes it hard for him to focus on his surroundings. Everything feels so hazy. So distant. So far. Almost nostalgic. And for some reason everything was blurry. Nothing. Nothing had much particular detail here. The houses. The trees. The stray cat. Even the street was empty.

Tsuna was confused, he couldn't figure out where he is.

He only understand he had been walking. Just walking with this stranger next to him. Although, he was a stranger, Tsuna didn't mind being around him... Why? He didn't understand it himself.

It's like he feels like he knew him for some reason.

Could this be another memory?

Who's? 

Mine or Tsuna-kun?

"Nee.... You're being awfully quiet, what's wrong?" The boy suddenly broke the silence, turning his face to the brunette. Tsuna snapped out from his thoughts, looking back to the boy.