Chapter 39 : Epiphany

He had punched Hibari Kyoya.

The Hibari Kyoya.

He didn't need an IQ of 200 to knew how much it was a very, very bad call of judgement on his part. Heck, even people of average intelligence knew his action was very much strictly speaking-- a dumb one.

But he just snapped.

Too late to realised the consequences once his fist actually managed to knocked Hibari to the side. The parallel body he's hosting is fairly durable than his own, he didn't expect he even had such strength without the flames even.

It didn't took 3 seconds for Hibari to react by sending back an excruciating painful blow straight toward Tsuna• abdomen.

Bastard, didn't even held back at all.

If he was in his real body, he probably be out cold right now. The pain was easily dismissed and he was still on his feet. His anger still haven't dissipate at all, despite being left gasping for air. Instead, it made him felt more furious then charge to tackle the prefect to the ground.

Fist were exchange, neither party cares about avoiding the other fist. Both of them were too angry to do anything except venting in violence.

"What the hell!" Teito shouted. He stood up, somewhat trembling in his weakened state but still trying to step in.

"Have you both lost it?!"

Maybe.

Tsuna• knew none of it were Hibari fault, he didn't deserve to be hit when his intention he had with Tsuna best interest in mind, possibly.

But what right does he have?

To care?

He had been fighting by himself for 2 fucking years, who does he thinks he is to jump into Tsuna life and acted like he knew anything or could do anything?

Where did anyone else go when he actually called for their help?

When he wished someone.

Anyone to realise everything.

Anything.

When he begged the sky to save him?

How convenient for them. All of them to say such careless promise to save him.

To help him.

Do they even understand how?

Do they even know what Tsuna• needed to be saving from?

Do they even understand how heavy and disillusioned Tsuna• felt being promised of something so vague and so far from his reach?

This isn't as simple as exterminating Ayanami and his crew. Not even if they managed to find that man who assaulted him. Even if they killed all of the people responsible for what had happened the past years and that night-- he can't be saved.

None of it would fix his trauma.

Or bring back Mikage.

Sweet and kind Mikage.

His Mikage.

The one person who could actually save him had died, a long time ago. No one in this lifetime can ever replace his existence.

Ever.

He didn't want another person to replace Mikage.

"How the hell can you even possibly save me?! The only one who can is--"