Chapter 25 : Part 1

-Parallel World-

Tsuna fidgeted in his place, feeling uneasy by the passing second. His heartbeat were beating double then normally. It is almost lunchtime. The appointed time is closing near.

He is currently hiding in the closet next to the disciplinary committee room, waiting for the signal from a certain Rain Guardian to commenced the do or die mission 'Stealing-back-what-have-been-stolen-homerun'.

Yamamoto came up with the name.

And the mission was only planned just awhile ago.

# Flashback #

It's already morning. Like all weekdays, Namimori students entered the school's ground. Wearing complete Namimori uniform, as proper etiquette. Obviously, the person who didn't wear it yet standing in front of the school's gate, will stood out from the rest.

Today, Tsuna was wearing a plain grey hoodie with sweatpants. His hood is up, covering his head. Both of his hands were tucked into the pocket. Honestly, at first he felt like he need to wear a sunglass or something but he didn't want to look more shady then he already seems. He find other students occasionally giving him weird looks and suspicious glare.

Can't blame them.

Tsuna is in pretty awkward situation. He had three reasons why he shouldn't be there.

One, he didn't want to accidentally bumped into people, who knew this world's Tsuna like Giotto. It's already a miracle how he managed to avoid suspicion so far. Tsuna wondered how long his luck will lasted.

Two, Tsuna is pretty sure, being here meaning he's going to be bitten to death by two scary prefect today. The chances are high and it already happened before.

Three, how many times Tsuna was warned by his parallel self to NOT to go outside? Especially since his face off with the murderous master mind yesterday, which almost got him killed, He's pretty sure he shouldn't go out much.

But on the other hand, he couldn't stay home since the truth is slowly being unravel. He want--No.. He needed to know the reason. Why is that boy trying to kill Tsuna? Did Tsuna really killed someone? What happened on that night two years ago?

But the closer he is in solving it. It would be much harder for him to stop.

".. I actually came...," Tsuna sighed. "It's not like I had any other choice.."

"And what exactly did you came for, Tsuna?" A familiar child like voice suddenly asked.

Tsuna looked up to the source and immediately jumped back in surprised, seeing a baby wearing black suit and fedora, standing on top of the school's gate.

"HIEEEE!!! REBORN?!"

The baby hitman raised his brow slightly at the sound of his screaming. He sounded like some kind of animal shrieking and also a bit girly at the same time..

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Reborn said, jumping down from his place.
"Aren't you supposed to be a hikimori that doesn't go out from your room? Yet you went out the house all too often lately and even comes back late yesterday. Now you even come to school... Why is that?"

Tsuna averted his eyes. Silently praying for a way he could escape  from being questioned by Reborn. Knowing the hitman capabilities of finding out everything so easily.