Chapter 10: Tsuna's school day

BANG!

Tsuna instantly woke up after feeling the weight of something that almost crushed his skull. He only saw a glimpse of something green that morphed into a lizard?

'... I guess I am still half-asleep.' He thought.

"You're late for school, Dame-Tsuna," Reborn said, smirking.

School... huh..

Reborn was expecting his dame-student to jumped out of the bed and start rushing like usual but strangely,Tsuna stayed silent then grabbed the blanket and covers himself back into cocoon.

This caught the baby hitman off guard.

"..What are you doing, Dame-Tsuna?"

"...neghkool" he mumbled.

...Like hell I'm going to go!

Reborn sighed, then hold out leon that changed back into the shape of 100 ton hammer.

BANG!

"Itte...," Tsuna mumbled, holding the two bumps on his head.

" What did you just say? Speak clearly."

If you didn't hear me, you could've just ask again!

"I said.... I don't need to go to school"

"....."

"......"

(You know what's gonna happened so I'm just gonna skip)

After a few violent scene involving gun shots, 100 ton hammer, broken window, a rope and a duct tape also a very bruised brunette in a complete Namimori Middle uniform, being dragged forcefully by demon tutor down the road to Namimori Middle.

'HIIEE! T-THE LIZARD TURNED INTO A REAL GUN!?' Tsuna mentally screamed, since his mouth is all sealed up. 'But that's mathematically impossible! And this baby! Just who the heck is he?!'

"Ohayo, Judaime! Reborn-san!" Gokudera greeted enthusiastically.

'So noisy... just where the heck did he come from?' Tsuna thought.

Then Yamamoto came with his usual friendly smile. "Ohayo, kozo! Tsuna!"

They're just keep coming out of nowhere..

"Gokudera, Yamamoto, good timing," Reborn said and handed them the end of the rope "Here, you can drag Dame-Tsuna to school."

"Mfft! Mmhft!!" Tsuna struggled.

"Eh? Ah! I'm sorry, Judaime!! I'll free you right away!"

"Don't," Reborn stopped him. "Or else he'll run away."

"Haha, what's wrong?" Yamamoto laughed.

"Dame-Tsuna said he didn't want to school," Reborn said.

"Huh? Is Judaime still haven't recovered from his memory loss?" Gokudera asked with concerns.

"So it's seems," Reborn answered.

"Mfft!Mmmfftt!!!"

"Haha, somehow things had become complicated," Yamamoto laughed then crouched down. "How about this? I'll free you but you gotta go to school like the kid said, agree?"

So sly... I'm stuck between two options

Hesitantly, Tsuna mentally sighed and nodded.

*****

Tsuna eye's twitched in annoyance. Reborn already left somewhere much to his relief. He only had been walking 5 minutes with the laughing idiot and yelling octopus but he's almost reaching his endurance limit.  The two constant attempt of trying to get him to talk and something about their characters.