⭐ Special Chapter: Alice Alice Interview ⭐

Haru: "HAHI! W-wait a minute! This segment is supposed to be called 'Haru Haru interview!"

Alice: "Really? Ma... since it's my fanfic... don't worry bout the small details"

Haru: "Hahi! Who are you?"

Alice: ".... just a passerby. Don't worry bout the small details"

Haru: "What about the host position? In Haru Haru Interview, Haru is the host, right?"

Alice: "*Sipping tea* Isn't it obvious? Since it had my name on it, I will be the host~"

Haru: "No way~ *crying waterfalls* What*Sob* about Haru???"

Alice: "*Sigh* .... I guess you can be the assistant or something?"

Haru: "Really?" *Brighten up*

Alice: "NOPE" *Takes out a remote and pressed red button*

Haru: "Eh?" *A hole suddenly appeared*

*Haru falls inside and was never heard again*
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reborn: "Now, now, don't joke around like that" *Sipping coffee*

Alice: "Ah! Reborn! You're here? Did you bring our main guest?"

Reborn: "Heh...Who do you think I am?"*Takes out a remote and pressed button*

From the floor, the Sawada twins(?) appeared. Both tied up to each other and had duct tape on their mouth. Alice popped up from their side, tears off the tapes roughly.

Tsuna-kun: "ITTEE!! REBORN! What's going on here?!"

Tsuna-chan: "Itte... you bastard..."

Alice: "Welcome Tsuna-kun and Tsuna-chan~.... I got tired of waiting"

Tsuna-chan: "Wait a minute... why am I 'Tsuna-chan'?" *irritated*

Alice: "Because you're younger, Tsuna-chan. That's why you're Tsuna-chan"

Tsuna-chan: "..Tch!"

Tsuna-kun: "Ano...What's going on here?"

Tsuna-chan: "*Glares* Let me go."

Alice: "I will let you go if you listen to me, Tsuna-chan *evil smile* and this is a special segment of this story, we- .. I mean you two will answer some questions from the fan sent by letter~"

Tsuna-kun: "...I got it... as long as it nothing dangerous *Shivers*"

Tsuna-chan: "Tch! Whatever... just hurry up."

Alice: "Yes~ Yes~ *Takes out few letters* .... Hmm...our first letter is sent by an anonymous writer called 'Otouto4life'..."

Tsuna(both): 'Obviously.. that's Nii-san/ Giotto-san...' they thought.

Alice: "The question is: Can you describe Sawada Giotto in one word?"

Tsuna-kun: "Perfect... I guess?"

Tsuna-chan: "Annoying."

Alice: "Personality?"

Tsuna-kun: ".... Caring?"

Tsuna-chan: "Annoying."

Alice: "Looks?"

Tsuna-kun: "Hmm... Ikemen, I suppose?"

Tsuna-chan: "Annoying."

Alice: Existence?

Tsuna-kun: .... probably.. Charismatic?

Tsuna-chan: "Annoying."

Alice: "... that's that. As you can see, Gio-I mean... Otouto4life-san... for Tsuna-kun, he's unsure what to say about you-I mean Sawada Giotto and for Tsuna-chan, he thinks Sawada Giotto entire existence is annoying..." *bitter smile*

Tsuna-kun: *Sweatdropped* "You don't don't have to put it that way..."

Alice: "That's the end of our segment."

Tsuna-kun: "Eh? It's over already?"

Alice: "Minna-san, if you had any questions just post/comment it~ I will be more than happy to answer it~"

Tsuna-chan: "Heh... just tell them the truth, you're just lonely they didn't comment as much as you hoping they would"

Reborn: "No, *Sipping coffee* she's just worried that it been a long time since she last posted and the new chapter isn't finish yet, she's worried people might forget bout her story"

Alice: "Wha-?! *blush* How'd you know that?"

Tsuna-chan: *Sigh* "No wonder she makes this stupid segment... people would hate this... it probably just a one-time-thing only"

Alice: ...... *Takes out remote and pressed the red button*

Tsuna-chan: Ah...

Tsuna-kun: Wait! I didn't say anything! I'm still tied-

*A hole suddenly appeared, Tsuna-kun and Tsuna-chan falls inside....

And was never heard again*

THE END