Chapter 35: Raison de Vivre

"No, you don't understand..! I'm not your brother!"

Tsuna had been frantically telling trying to tell them like a madman, but no one would take his words seriously. Honestly, who would? He literally just woke up from deathbed and probably delirious.

"This is not... This is not my world..." He wipes the remaining tears on his face. "I need to go back to my world"

"I-I know but first calm down, Tsuna.. don't get too worked up," Giotto cautiously rising his hand but not touching his brother. "We still don't know if you're injured or something, let's be careful"

It's strange, even his intuition is telling him, there's truth in Tsuna's word. Although he may be too exhausted and his intuition is in haywire after all that happened.

"Do you remember your own name?" Alaude asked.

"Yes, I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi, but not the Tsunayoshi you know! I'm from another world"

'This boy had lost it,' Alaude concluded.

"It's true, please believe me!" Tsuna defenses once seeing the look on Alaude face. "I, in my world, am an only child! Giotto-san doesn't exist where I come from!"

That pained his heart slightly. Giotto open his mouth, furrowing his brow. "You.. hate me that much..?"

A pang of guilt immediately hits Tsuna. "No! No! No! It's not what you think! All of us doesn't have older siblings! Yamamoto, Gokudera and Hibari-san too! None of us have brothers!

"Reborn was supposed to be my home tutor, I am supposed to be the Tenth successor of Vongola Family! I hold the Sky Vongola Ring! Hibari-san is the Cloud guardian! The others too are part of Vongola Family and have their roles as guardians!"

He knows about the ring and guardians? Giotto is confused, he thought for a moment and remember Reborn actually thought considering Tsuna as candidate. Did he hear about the ring and guardianship from Reborn? Is his memory is confused with reality and mixing things up?

Hibari and Alaude is just watching quietly from the sidelines. Alaude was trying to understand how the boy return from the dead and quietly listened to his words. While Hibari .. well Hibari just sits there taking a breather after his successfully saved the stupid herbivore. He didn't care what comes after except planning how can he bite those herbivores who captured them to death.

Suddenly, there's a light footsteps from the stairs not too far from their holding cell. And not too long the figure of the brunette boy, presumably the leader of their captor appear.

For the first time, Tsuna had a good look at the boy who claimed to be Mikage's brother.

To be honest... He seems like a pitiful child.

Solemn, empty eyes which only moves from anger. Dark circles underneath his eyes, indicates many sleepless unpeaceful night. Skinny body, too skinny which makes Tsuna wondered if he had been eating at all. He is physically and mentally sick, mind filled with vengeance as if it's his sole purpose left for living.

He looks sickly pale but still malicious. The bloodlust oozing from his figure was so apparent, that immediately put the others on guard. Following obediently from behind is a hooded man. Tall, strong figure hiding behind a skeleton mask. Tsuna could only make out some light coloured hair underneath the hood and nothing more.

Tsuna didn't know why.

The new figure had him alarmed more than Teito's bloodlust.

The moment he walks in immediately a small chills runs in his back. Like a dark memory, slowly resurfacing. Slowly creeping, crawling out from a Pandora box. Tsuna couldn't help but to stepped back, unconsciously grabbed Giotto's shirt out of fear.