Chapter 17: Accident

I'm still recovering from my writer block. So, I'm still open for suggestions and ideas~ Thank you all that read, comment and vote for Karakuri no Unme!

P/S : for those of you who commented on my story... I'm sorry... I always forgot to reply... and this apps sometimes doesn't let me read your comment and said things like 'This comment no longer exists' .. I dunno how to fix this..

Sincerely,
4n1sAlice

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR

_______________________________________________________________

-Original World-(O.Tsuna)

"Yama... moto?" Tsuna called out to the blurry figure he recognize in front of him. He didn't remember much except the time he heard the news, he immediately went up the stairs heading to the rooftop. And the moment he arrived there suddenly, for some reason he blacked out.

"Oh! You're awake! I was so worried when you suddenly fainted," Yamamoto said, sighing in relief.

"This is?"

"The nurse office."

"Nurse?" He sits up and realized that Yamamoto had bruises all over  his face. "HIEEE!! Yamamoto what happened to your face? Don't tell me, you really jumped off the roof?!"

"Roof? What are you- Ah! Did you recalled memory from the past? Could it be you remember everything now?" Yamamoto asked excitedly.

"Memory? What are talking about?" Tsuna asked, confused.

"Tsuna too, what are you talking about?"

'This conversation is getting confusing!' Tsuna thought. "Um... first explain to me how did you get those injuries?"

"Ah? this?" Yamamoto laughed. "Haha! Hibari was worried seeing me carrying an unconscious student, he said something about 'not allowed to sleep coming to school' or something like that and he bite me to death. Haha! It was a close call, I really thought I was going to die!"

'That not something you're supposed to laugh about,' Tsuna thought, sweatdropped. 'And... I don't think Hibari-san is worried at all,'

"But luckily, someone help us out and distract him while we made our escape," Yamamoto added.

"Eh? Someone?"

Suddenly, the door to the room slid open and the person behind step in. It is a male with spiky white hair wearing white jacket and grey pants. He had a sly smile on his face and  had purple mark under his eyes.

"Haha, distracting the scary guardian of yours wasn't easy, I just let Kikyo and his illusions to entertain him," The male chuckled.

"HIEEE!! Why are you here?!"

"Long time no see, Tsu-kun"

******

-Parallel World-(P.Tsuna)

Tsuna was struggling. In mid air. His plan to grab on the open window down the second floor and entered the building preventing a direct fall that may or may not kill him. Worst case scenario, probably just few broken bones.

It was supposed to work. Note that, supposed to.

Everything seems to be so simple. Tsuna didn't even panic and had his mind set on his plan. Everything was under control.... until the same pain from his left hand almost made him blacked out again and Tsuna barely could've react.