Chapter 28: Encounter

Enjoy the new chapter! Sorry if it's crappy! I was busy... Anyway brace yourself. It's gonna get... really cruel.

4n1sAlice
___________________________________________________

(Original World) P.Tsuna

"Even today is no good...," Tsuna mumbled. Toying with the Clover ring, boredly.

"Haha, don't worry, I'm sure you're making a progress, Tsuna," Yamamoto commented, slinging his arm around his friend. Only to be pushed away from, now annoyed looking Tsuna.

They had been walking back from school. Stopping by a nearby park to practice lighting the ring using flames again. The teaching from the Rain Guardian was no help whatsoever so in the end Tsuna was forced to contact the loud silver Octopus.

Now both of them are sitting on the bench underneath a tree, waiting for the Storm guardian to arrive.

Tsuna wore the ring back and took out his PSP, in less then a minute he's already immersed in the game, completely ignoring Yamamoto.

This Tsuna.... likes game?

Yamamoto wasn't much a gamer. He isn't exactly good with gadget or technology either. He hardly watch television. He even only uses his phone only to call and text people. Most of the time he'd be helping around the shop or practice his swordsmanship so he's drawing a blank for the topic of conversation since he didn't know much about games.

"Uh... Is that fun?" Yamamoto hesitantly asked, trying to make a small talk. He's trying to make this Tsuna open up to him. He is, after all parallel or not, Sawada Tsunayoshi. His bestfriend.

"Dunno," Tsuna unexpectedly replied instead of ignoring him. "It's not like I play it for fun, I'm just bored"

"Oh... um..," Yamamoto scratched his cheek.

"Nee... Tsuna?"

Tsuna didn't look up from his game. "What?"

"Do you have... something you want?"

"Katsudon or Natto... and an ice cream soda"

Yamamoto sweatdropped. "No, Not like that"

Why would you eat Natto with ice cream soda?

Yamamoto stared at an empty swing, moving slightly due to the wind. The park is really deserted right now. "I mean like something you really, really want... like do you have a dream or wish?" He questioned.

Tsuna went quiet. Only the beeping sound and little fighting soundtrack was heard from his little device could be heard. Yamamoto thought he blew it and Tsuna refuse to talk to him.

"What about you?" Tsuna asked in not particularly interested tone.

"Huh?"

"Do you have a dream.. or wish?"

"Me? Haha," Yamamoto laughed. Glad the conversation still going on. He thought for a moment. "Well... I want to be a great swordsman like Squalo"

"Squalo?"

"Ah, That's right you don't remember," Yamamoto laughed again, going along with the whole amnesia thing.

"Squalo said he's the number one swordsman. He already defeated 100 people... well... in the future," Yamamoto mumbled the last part. "He's really strong... The stronger you are, the more you are capable of protecting someone. I too, want to become stronger to protect my friends and family..."

"Is that why you learn to use sword?" Tsuna lowered his device, momentarily pausing his game. "..Well.. I guess, that's one thing we have in common," Tsuna mumbled but Yamamoto heard it.