Chapter 11: Onii-san

The odds happened when you least expected it, well... that's naturally, no? But here Tsuna is woke up only to have a pair of different colored eyes staring at him with a face only an inch away from his face.

So he did what he normally would do..

Give out his manly shriek.

"HIIIEEEEEEEE!!!! A MELON PERVERT!!!"

Instantly, the door to the nurse office was smashed into pieces and a blonde male bursted through.

Giotto came flying as soon as he heard and sensed his Otouto cries for help. Behind him, the others only sweatdropped seeing his dramatic entrance except for Alaude who's pissed off, seeing Giotto had ruin the school property.

"Tsuna! What's wrong?!" Giotto panicked.

Eh? Primo?! What is he doing here??

"Nufufu~ relax, it's only me," Deamon reassured.

'Which makes it more dangerous...,' the others thought. The turned to the original Deamon knowing the other one is just an illusion.

"Nufufufu~ I was just curious about Giotto's otouto"

'Eh? Primo's?.... well Tsuna-kun did say he had a Nii-san...' Tsuna sweatdropped. 'Even his guardians are here... even the most dangerous... Deamon.... Will he betray them in this world too, I wonder?'

"A-Ano... Tsuna?" Giotto stuttered.

Tsuna turned to the blonde, he seems.... different. The Vongola Primo he always met, had this charismatic aura and the air confidence around him. He always seems like he had the complete grasp of the situation and made the best decision.

Well... this Primo, he still had that aura it's just he seems uncertain and.... careful around him?... like his mother in this world.

I guess Primo in this world are a bit different too... I have to be careful to not let my secret leaks out...

"Yes? Nii-san?" Tsuna asked.

"I'm sorry for what Deamon and Alaude did... p-please don't take it to heart! They're not bad guys!" Giotto tried to convince.

"Um...It's fine, Nii-san... ," Tsuna said.

Argghh!!! What should I say???

"Ah! You've never met my friends before right? Ermm... do you want to know them?" He asked, uncertainly.

I still need to gather information of this world..

"... yeah, sure," Tsuna said.

Giotto suddenly brighten up and had sparkles around his face especially in his eyes.

"Haha, Then I'll start first, My name is Yamamoto Asari, nice to meet you Giotto little brother!"

"...Gokudera G... just G"

"Yare.. Yare... the great oresama is Bovino Lampo"

"Hn, Hibari Alaude"

"Extremely nice to meet you! I am Sasagawa Knuckle"

"Nufufufu, Deamon Spade"

Eh? Yamamoto? Gokudera? And the others... don't tell me they're all  related..

"Everyone here is 16, same age of me except for Lampo who's 15... um, we all went to Namimori Middle"

Tsuna nodded, understanding. Suddenly, he noticed the others where staring at him before realizing he still haven't introduce himself.