Chapter 12: Everyday

3 hours, 17 minutes and 40 seconds. Tsuna had reached the last straw of his limit, patience and endurance. He absolutely CANNOT stay at this place called school anymore. Why you ask?

Let have a flashback of what happened around 17 minutes ago.

Tsuna was minding his own business, in another word having a peaceful nap under the sky or to be exact on the school's rooftop. Successfully, skipping the homeroom and some classes, also avoiding his so called 'friends'.

Of course, the peace didn't last long.

Tsuna was rudely being woken up by someone kicking him. Instantly, his eyes shot open and he was fully awake, realizing he's being surrounded by few classmates.

"Tch, what do you want?" He asked, irritated.

The tallest one crouched down with this stupid, arrogant face. "Nee... Dame-Tsuna? I have a favor to ask."

Tsuna sit up and yawned. "What?"

The male smirked. "You see~ we all have a plan to go have fun at karaoke this evening..."

"So?" Tsuna asked.

"But Ritsu, Watanobe and me had cleaning duty today... so can you swap places with us?" He said, chuckling. "After all, Dame-tsuna loves cleaning duty and it's your specialty, right?"

The others also chuckled.

"Idiots," Tsuna said. "Like I care... do your own damn work."

Time seems to have stopped when he said that. The others seems surprise that the usual weak Dame-Tsuna is emitting deadly aura almost like a certain biting prefect.

"You!" One of the male, Ritsu snapped out of it and suddenly grabbed his shirt. Tsuna just remains calm and kept a stoic, bored face.

'Typical bullies,' Tsuna thought. '....What a cliche' situation'

"You bastard!! What are you doing to Judaime!?"

Tsuna and the others turned their attention to the door. Gokudera had this pissed off looks on his face like he's going to murder them and for some reason he was holding something that looks awfully similar shaped like a dynamite.

'Looks like the knight in shining armour had appeared.... that's not a real bomb... is it?'

"G-Gokudera!" The others panicked.

'Looks like they're afraid of Hayato' Tsuna thought.

"Maa...maa... Gokudera you're scaring them," said a cheerful voice, belongs to Yamamoto.

'Honestly, I don't know how these guys keep popping out of nowhere' Tsuna thought. 'Sigh... dealing with these guys would be too much of bothersome and annoying'

Tsuna looked up to the sky, faking a surprised looks. "Huh? What is that piano doing up there?"

The others also looked up including Yamamoto and Gokudera.

"Eh? Piano?" Yamamoto said.

"Huh? I don't see anything?" One of them said.

They all turned to where Tsuna's supposed to be. Only to find the person had disappeared and 'klik' sound was heard coming from the rooftop's door.