Chapter 38 : Truth

Simple explanation..

Parallel Tsuna - Tsuna•
Original Tsuna - Tsuna°

They're still in each other body.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.

"Hakuren?" Teito eyes widen slightly.

Everyone just watches as a quite good looking light haired boy came running, concerned plastered on his face.

The boy was now immediately on Teito side and yelling. "You idiot! I told you to watch out for Ayanami..!" His hand wanted to grab Teito but immediately stopped by Tsuna• glaring to the stranger.

"Tsunayoshi..?" Hakuren was a bit confused by the older looking boy in front of him. He seen the pictures but  the boy seem a bit.. Physically different from what he remember. Then he noticed another smaller Tsunayoshi that's being carried by a blonde, who he can safely assume the older brother, Sawada Ieyasu.

Why is there two of them? He didn't know he had twins or younger siblings. He was momentarily confused.

"Yes and No.. who are you? How do you know Teito?" Tsuna• snapped him out of  confusion. His shot a look no doubt meaning, 'I'll only let you live if you don't start any shit so be clear of who you are'.

Hakuren knew he wasn't being trusted and since he's obviously outnumbered by none other than the Vongola family he knew the only move he could make is speaking the truth.

"I'm Hakuren Oaks.. Teito's friend.

You don't know me.. But I have nothing but concerns for this dumb friend of mine.. We always knew Ayanami had his sights on things far from his reach.. And we always knew he would one day hurt Teito for his twisted goals.. "

"We?"

"It's.. Complicated," Hakuren bit his lips.

"But I'm not your enemy! Ayanami already turned bunch of people into his side but there are still people in the Edelweiss family who's still loyal to Teito and some of them are holding back Ayanami as we're speaking now!"

"And why should we.. No, I believe you?" Tsuna• questioned.

Hakuren was a bit offended by the accusing tone but he remained calm and collected. "Because I can take all of you out here.. You don't know where the exit in this place and even if you tried looking every nooks and cranny.. there's no exit"

"What do you mean?" Now Giotto spoke up.

Hakuren takes out a Tri-colored ring.

"We're not in Japan.. Or anywhere on earth.. This place was built in middle of alternate space of reality using this.. a dimension ring.. It can creates a new dimension between our realm and the only thing that can helps out make our own exit"

Giotto examined the ring, it's a first to him seeing a ring with 3 stones for different attributes. But it does looks authentic enough. There's a Sky stone, Mist stone and.. A white colored stone..?

"Edelweiss family have their own specialty.. They possess the Moon Flames, which came with the Creation characteristic.. The ability to create a new dimension almost similar to our own reality"

Tsuna• just knew facts and logic doesn't exist anymore so he gives up trying to comprehend the logic. The lack of understanding only fuels the needs to discover and leaves room for doubts.. but he should seriously consider going to a psychiatrist after this since nothing make sense anymore.

"You say that.. but how do I know you're  not part of Ayanami group? You could create a dimension and send us straight back to that psychotic bastard," Tsuna• glared.