Chapter 25: Part 2

I sincerely apologized for having an emotional breakdown previously. I just.... It kinda happen I guess... But now I've calmed down a bit..Thanks, everyone for your kind supports and kind words. You don't know how much you made my day.. I'm really grateful for everything you said... that's why I'm not going to take that post down. Since it's filled with everyone's concerns and love... Above is something I drew out of my gratitude..

Thank you

From: 4n1sAlice
___________________________________________________________

"T-That face..."

Giotto's face paled, seeing his best friend's look alike except younger and had silver hair instead of pink, standing in front of them, holding something vaguely similar to a dynamite.

It's like some kind of weird dangerous pranks using G's doppelganger. Was he the one that attack them? Why? Giotto turned to G, puzzled.

"G-G... this person is..?"

G was quiet. He only looks slightly surprised by the sudden attack and seeing the unexpected person before him but strangely was calm enough to pick him and Giotto back up.

"... Gokudera Hayato, my Otouto," he answered, eyes glued to the said person.

"Otouto?! " Giotto yelled. "What..! Why did your little brother suddenly attack us?!"

"That's what I'd like to know too...," G said. "Hayato, what is all this?"

Gokudera furrowed his brow, scowling. "Isn't it obvious? I came to take down Vongola's next heir and claimed my place as Vongola tenth!"

"Take down?" Giotto chocked. "You don't seriously mean... you want to kill me right? ... I'm... It's not like I want to be Decimo but... I'm sure it doesn't work that way... right? Surely there's some other way we can work this out! Let us sit down and-"

"What are you saying, Baka-Ie?"

Reborn suddenly appeared from who knows where, wearing some strange outfit again.

"This person here is Smoking Bomb Hayato. He's a very skilled mafioso. If he kills you, and you died so easily you're won't be any worthy to be Vongola Decimo if you're unable to protect yourself. That's will be the end of your life and your title as the successor"

He's wearing some kind of weird costume again...

Giotto panicked a bit. "Then... he's serious will kill me just for the title..?"

"No," G interrupted. "Hayato might be a little hot headed. But he's not that kind of person... There's... some other reason, isn't it... Hayato?"

Gokudera scowl face deepen.

There are tense air between the two brothers. Gokudera looked obviously irritated. Opposite from G, who's face was stoic and calm despite the situation. The two seems alike but their personality is different.

"I don't approve of him!" Gokudera suddenly said.

G blinked in surprised. He didn't expect him to actually answer the question honestly. And that answer leaves him confused for a second.

"Approve..?" Giotto asked. "You mean... you don't approve me as Decimo?"

"Obviously!"

"... Um... Why?" G asked with a blank looks. Now he's really confused.

Seeing the obvious confused looks on the red headed male face, fuel his anger.

"Aniki! You suddenly came to Japan and 3 years had passed and you're still not coming back to Italy! Now what?! Suddenly, that friend of yours turns out to be Vongola Decimo and you wanted to stay by his side helping him as a right hand man?!"