Three Little Words...

Once again, I really appreciate the support all of you have given me on the story, I love it all. Have fun reading, see ya next week! :D

~~~~~*~~~~~

Damon was out the door- well window I should say- in an instant.
  I was left alone, again. I knew what he was going to say to me, but I wanted to hear it from him. it wasn’t good enough for me just to imagine it. But hearing it from his velvet voice, that would have been nice. I glanced at my clock. 10 a.m. 'I should get up' I thought.
  I dressed in some pants and a t-shirt, and put my favorite purple hoodie on over it. I knew I shouldn't go over to see Sara, especially if there was a problem, but I wanted to see what she look like, if she was alright. Plus, I missed her a lot. I would have to wait for Damon to come back, like a good girl.
  I walked to my living room and lounged on the couch to watch T.V. I could see my rabbit staring at me, waiting to be pet and fed. His name was Eric. Like Prince Eric from Ariel. He was blonde and medium size for a bunny. We had saved him from an abusive family, along with six other bunnies which we managed to give away to good homes three years ago. I got up and said hi to him, and he was happy after that.
  I went back to the couch to see what was on. Nothing, as usual. I had the good Pride and Prejudice recorded on the television, and turned it on. So what if the movie was roughly six hours long, Collin Firth was pretty darn nice to look at.
  I wasn't paying attention to how long the movie was going on, but it was to the part where Darcy was telling Elizabeth that he loved her, but he didn't like to. So, I was a few hours into it. My mother had already gotten up and went to spend the day with one of her friends, She wouldn't be back for a while.
  The doorbell rang down stairs. I paused the show, and went to answer the door. It was Stefan.
  "We need your help with Sara, you know her better than us." He said before i could even say hi to him.
  "Ok. I'll be back." I ran upstairs and put on my black converse. I locked the door and went with Stefan to his car.
  "What's wrong with her? I asked once we left the driveway.
  "She's extremely moody, as expected, but there's something else wrong with her. You'll just have to wait and see for yourself. We arrived at the house, and I immediate got out and went straight to see her.
  Damon was sitting on top of her as she was struggling to get free. It reminded me of a sleepover that I had heard about in 8th grade. Sara went crazy and everyone had to hold her down to keep her under control. I hadn't been able to go to it because I had mono, so I had only heard the stories, but I still smiled at the thought.
  "Well, this is something unexpected." I said, smiling still.
  "We've been like this for about twenty minutes." He said, pushing her head down, as she tried to- bite him? "Be careful, Aera, she's not very controlling of her impulses yet." I walked closer despite the warning.
  "Sara Brennan!" I yelled at her. She looked at me with wild eyes. "Yes you missy. You need to calm down. No one likes you when you're like this." I felt like I was treating her like an animal. She was currently acting like one though.
  She crumbled to the floor and broke down crying. I kneeled down beside her "I'm so scared Aera." I gestured for Damon to move. She sat up, and I went and hugged her. I felt her head move.
  "Don't you dare bite me, or you'll be in real trouble." She cried even harder. "Sara, you have to listen to Stefan and Damon. They won't hurt you. I promise. Do you understand?" She was looking at me now with her tear stained face.
  "When do I get to go home?" She asked like a little girl. She wiped her tears away with a swipe of her hand.
  "When you get better. I promise." I looked into her eyes so she could tell that I meant what I said.
  "When will that happen?" She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.
  "It depends on how well you listen." She was my best friend, and she was sad, but I had to treat her the way she needed to be treated in order for her to learn.
  "OK." She nodded.
  I gave her one last hug, and stood up. Damon was behind me watching. I had felt his eye's on me that whole time.
  "Thank you. She was much worse earlier." He said to me. The look in his eyes told me that he wasn’t kidding.
  "Oh yeah. That's alright, I wasn't doing anything anyway." I smiled at him. I still couldn't believe that I had told him I loved him. I hadn't even thought I had. Well, if I did, I didn't want to admit it.
  "Let's go. Stefan said he could handle it." He put my arm through his, and we walked out of the house like that. When we were outside, he picked me up, and ran me home, and sat me on my bed.
  "You, I believe, had something to say to me?" I said, smirking.
  "I believe I did." He smiled. He often smirked, but very rarely smiled like this. He came and kissed me as I lay down. He kissed me on my lips, and my cheek and neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. I was embracing his smell, how he felt, how he looked, everything about him. "I love you, Aera Hansin." And he kissed me with a new passion that I had never felt before.