Going on Forever

IF YOU REALLY LIKED ALL OF THE SONGS, HERE IS A COPY OF A PLAYLIST I MADE WITH THEM IN ORDER OF THE CHAPTERS. THANKS.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBD6104868D145984

The last chapter. I know, I'm sad too. Have fun reading everyone!!!

~~~~~*~~~~~

Damon was at my house before I was. Damn his fast driving and amazing speed. He was on my bed like usual.

"Oh!" I shrieked at first sight of him. "I didn't expect you to be here so quickly" I added a nervous giggle after. Then he was right in front of me.

"You're cute when you get nervous." he smirked.

"I'm not nervous." I lied. I hadn't felt nervous like this since the first time I met him.

"Oh really? So you won't be very nervous if I do this." he kissed my cheek and I tensed. "Or this." he kissed my neck, and I stopped breathing. "So, you're not nervous at all?" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Nope, not one bit." I lied again. I was doing a lot of lying today.

"Okay, whatever you say, love." he kissed my forehead.

"So, how is forever going to work out? I'm going to die and get old. Then you'll be alone and that means that I would have broken my promise." We both knew what I was getting at, I wasn't the best at covering up what I wanted.

"I'm sure that there is something that we can do to make it work, my Princess of Darkness." he had a small smile on his face, and happiness lingered in his eyes.

"You would do that for me?" I knew that I had implied it, but I didn't expect him to be okay with it very much suggesting it.

"Darling, I would do anything for you. Just tell me when." I thought about it for a moment, it didn't take long for me to decide.

"Today, right now." I smiled at him. I knew what the procedures were to make me a vampire, and I knew that it would probably not be the most comfortable thing in the world, but if it meant being with Damon forever, than whatever happened to me would be worth it.

"Are you sure? You don't have to do this now."

"If we don't do it now then I'll just put it off until I'm 50. And even I wouldn't date me then." he laughed at me

"Okay, come on." he grabbed my hand and took me out the window to his house.

"In case I go crazy and insane, I want you to know that I love you. I will love you no matter what." I kissed him. I knew I wasn't going to go insane but I still wanted him to know that.

"You'll be fine. Here, drink." he cut open his wrist. I had never had his blood before, and I was a little nervous, but I knew that if I didn't do it now, the wound would close up, so I quickly complied. In my mind, I was freaking out, everything in me told me that what I was doing was completely and utterly wrong and I should just stop right there. But a very small part of me was telling me that what I was doing was right.

The blood tasted sweet, not like what I had imagined, not that I thought about blood that often, but still.

Damon pulled his wrist away. "I'm sorry about this." I just shrugged, knowing what was coming next. He snapped my neck and I went blank.

I woke up, not too much longer I suspected, and saw Damon watching me.

"Well that didn't take long." he gave me his hand so he could help me up. He then handed me a glass of blood. The smell had overcome me. I didn't know how Sara could stand not to drink it. But when I looked at it, I suddenly knew what she felt. If I drank it I would lose what humanity left I had. I would feel like a different person, probably not even feel like a person at all. I knew that if I didn't drink it, I would wither away and be... dead.