ACE

The photo is of Aiden

So I wrote this than half of it deleted so I had to rewrite it. I'm so annoyed because I liked the way it was before wattpad freaking delete it. I hope you guys still like it tho. 

Ace.

I'm memorized by the way his lips moves whenever he talks. The way his eyes focus on me like he's afraid if he looks away I'll disappear. Everything about him is so perfectly imperfect. And I'm afraid I'm going to destroy him. I'm not sure what I'm doing here in his room at 3 am, but I don't regret coming. I just needed to see him, after the fight with my stepmom I just needed to feel something...he makes me feel something. He is the most important thing to me. He is the only one who sees behind the mask I use to cover up how broken I am. He is the reason I am alive.

His body is so small compared to mines, but he is stronger than I can ever be. There is not a single thing I would change about him. He didn't even realize how much he saved me. If only he knew he is my lifeline. It terrified me how depended on him I was. I don't know what I'll do if something was to happen to him. He's my best friend, my hero.

"Ace what's wrong?", the worried sound of his voice made a small smile appear on my lips.

"Nothing A, go back to sleep, I do not want you to be tired tomorrow" I pulled his body closer to mines.

"You sure, you don't want me to rub your back", how can someone be so fucking cute, he's killing me.

"I'm fine A."

"Okay", he whispers his hands that tangle around my neck combs its way through my hair before going still.

I couldn't sleep so I stay up memorizing the seconds that this chest will rise and fall. Watching Aiden was like watching live art, anticipating every moment and scene, waiting for the final masterpiece. He doesn't realize how exquisite he is. I'm not sure how long I stay up watching him, but the sound of his alarm clock startling my heart indicated it was a while, a long while. Aiden body wiggle underneath me. He was awake.

Aiden peeks his head from my shoulder, Silencing a yarn with his tiny fingers. "morning."

"Morning" I smile admiring the way his hazel eyes sparkles with leftover sleep.

"Are you going to school today" the worry obvious in his voice

"Of course." The way his eyes brighten had my stomach doing flips. I hated to see him sad. Aiden is one of those people who deserve to be happy. He deserves the world.

Aiden rises his lower body from the bed stretching his short arms before getting up. Everything about him is so fucking perfect.

"you can shower in my bathroom and I will use the one downstairs"

With a silent nod, I got up from the small bed that smelt like vanilla and coconut. Aiden smells like vanilla.

"Are you sure you're okay"

"you worry too much"

"you do not worry enough" Aiden whisper. He was breaking my heart.

"hey", I whisper lifting his chin up "I'm fine okay. I pinky promise"

"Okay", his hazel eyes brighten.

I took the towel from Aiden hand entering his bathroom............................................................................................................ We drove to school in a blissful silent listen to Kiiara "gold". Every once in a while, Aiden will sing along to the song. His voice was soothing. His brown skin Shine like gold when every the light will brace his smooth skin. I could stare at him all day. Aiden turns from the window to look at me.

"What are you thinking about", he asks leaning closer to me.

"you", the blush that tints his cheeks erupted butterflies in my stomach.

I turn back to the road ahead of me. We grew silent after that, just enjoying each other company. It didn't take long to reach the hell hole disguised as a school. We slowly got out the car, failing at trying to prolong the moment we're forced to enter the school building. I feel like high school made me real. If that makes sense. I don't know, I just feel like the whole high school experience helped me to figure out who I wanted to be, and who I was pretending to be. It's easier to pretend. Not everyone is brave enough to be there self. Aiden taught me that. Instagram @anna1990s