Ace

Ace.

Finals week, the week all hell break lose. Its a week filled with tired eyes, anxiety, an stress, lots and lots of stress. I've spend countless hours studying to the break of dawn. Sleepless nights with a soc book and tired eyed Aiden to keep me company.

"Racism", Aiden said laying his head on a pillow.

"The assume belief that one race is superior to another.

"Correct", he said sending a quick smile my way.

We were currently studying for my last final. Both our body's sat in the sofa, place in our living room.

"Social change", Aiden yarn caging his tiny fingers to his mouth to keep the sound from escaping.

"Go to sleep", I sign, taking the flash cards from his hand.

"I'm not tired" he said trying to grab it back.

"That wasn't a question Aiden", I said giving him a look so he knew not to argue.

I knew he only wanted to help, but my baby was on the verge of passing out.

"Okay", he whisper kicking his short legs from the sofa. He lift his small body from the couch bending down to pick up are forgotten plates fill with crumbs, where a bacon egg and cheese sandwich once was from the glass table.

Aiden was craving a B.E.C earlier. Aiden hardly ate anything, the little of things fills him up so it was a pleasant surprised that he was hungry. Me being the amazing boyfriend I am, I made it for him during are study break which was around 11pm and now its 4am.

"Leave it", I told him not Brothering to look up from my books.

"It won't take long", he said with droopy eye's.

"Fuck Aiden, what did I say", I said raising my voice a bit. His small body jump a bit, he turn to look at me, a bit frighten.

I sallow my spit, prying he wouldn't cry.

"I just...sorry", he said the tears already starting to fall from his eyes.

I was already starting to feel like shit for yelling at him. He hates when I yell even when I wasn't yelling at him, he almost always cry.

"Baby, I'm sorry..okay. I just want you to get some rest that's all", I said grabbing him and pulling his small body in my lap.

"I just wanted to help..." He silently cried placing his head on my chest his small arms place around my neck.
"It's okay baby, you helped me enough okay. Now you need some rest", I said trying to pull his arm from around me.

"Noooooo!", he yelled, holding on tighter.

"Aiden". I said my jaw clenching, he was being really difficult now.

"I don't want to sleep alone", he said grabbing on to me harder.

I sign running my hand down my face, listening as he cry into my neck. I quietly rub his back smoothing him. My lips landed on his head laying a tender kiss there.

"Aiden, baby... look at me", he slowly remove his head from my neck, for a second I couldn't breath. I swear he looked like a angel. His big eyes were glossing with unshed tears. Long lashes blinking innocently, plump pink lips curve into a heart, soft to the touch.

My pants is starting to feel a bit tight. Many thoughts are running through my head. Like all the thing I wanted him to do with that pretty little mouth of his.

"...Ace..Ace!" Aiden yelled my name removing his arm from around my neck so he could place both his hands on my cheeks.

"Huh, I'm fine... Gosh your beautiful" I said getting distracted again by the beauty straddling my lap.

He blush trying to duck his head back in my neck but I grab his head turning it so I could kiss him.

I was not very gently either. My hands quickly discarded from his face to grab at his small waist. Everything about him was tiny from his skinny fingers down to his size 5 feet.

Aiden grind his lower body on my lower half rolling his body like a dam dice. One of my hands pull at his hair, his curls tangle in my fingers. I suck on his lips enjoying the addicting taste of coconut. Things were getting heated fast. I knew Aiden needed to sleep but fuck I was stress and Aiden was my medicine.  I pick us off the couch walking backwards to our bedroom. My medicine was way over due

Thank you for reading. I love you guys so much. I'll love to hear you're feedback.