Aiden

Photo is of Rain

Aiden

"Leave me alone Rain", I said walking inside my next class.

"I'm not don't trying", He yelled from the halls.

I ignore him sitting in my assign seat. Class when by slow, which I was happy for, considering this was my favorite class. Since I was little I always liked art. I haven't draw in a while tho, not since school started this year.

"Good job today Aiden, your really talented you know that", mr profile said, holding my drawing in his hand.

"Thank you", I said blushing.

"You every thought about entering a competition or just showing others your work", he said putting all the drawings away.

"I don't know, no one ever saw my drawing beside my dad", I said feeling sad. I miss him so much.

"Were having a fall art show, if your interested let me know", he said handing me a piece of paper.

"Okay, I got to go now see you later mr profile", I said walking out the class room.

"Aiden, there you are I was waiting out side your class for forever, what took you so long", Rain said getting in my face.

"I was talking to my teacher, not that it's your business", I said feeling annoyed.

"I'm sorry, you know that right, what I said was out of line and stupid, I can't help it tho, I've liked you since 9th grade", He said holding back tear.

I freaking hate when people cry, it makes me feel like crap.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt this way for so long,but I'm with Ace", I said looking anywhere but him.

"It's not your fought, I just don't know how to control my emotions, you didn't deserve that neither did Ace. It's just hard to stop loving you.", Rain said.

"It's okay I forgive you, I'm sorry I don't feel the same way", I said rubbing his back.

"Your too kind for your own good", he said giving me a sad smile.

"Don't get too excited. I forgive you but I'm not ready to be friends with you yet, give me some time especially since you have strong feelings for me. It's not fair to either of us.", I said leaving him in the halls.

"What did you do in school today", Ace asked Aiden.

"I learn colors and spell", he said eating with his hand.

"That's good love, and stop eating with your hands", Ace said cleaning up Alex hand.

"How about you bae, how was school" Aiden asked me.

"Well Rain wouldn't leave me alone all day today, I told him I forgive him but I don't think we can be friends now", I said eating.

"Why is that", Ace asked looking at me.

"Well because I wanted to make sure you was okay with it first", I said waiting for his response.

"It's your life bae, I can't tell you who to be friends with, I don't want him around my family to be honest with you, but if you want to be his friend that's fine, I may not like it but I'm not going to stop you", Ace said, sounding done with the topic.

"I don't want to be his friend", I said smiling at Ace. "He confessed his love for me today, there's no way I can be his friend with out me leading him on", I said watching the way Ace hands developed into fist.