Aiden

This chapter is dedicated to @lennaa @XxxbrunaxxX @mickeyismebabe thank you for being here from the start love y'all.

Aiden

The house was quiet not a single sound to be heard. Alex wasn't home today, he was spending the weekend at one of his friends house. Ace was sound asleep after a long day of school.

I stood in the kitchen alone the sweet smell of dinner making my stomach growl. I wipe my hands clean on a paper towel, happy that I had finally finish cleaning the dishes and the house was spotless. Ace usually clean the house and I cook but once in a while I do it.

I place our lunch on the table than lit a few candles before placing the bottle of wine in the ice bucket.

Once everything looked perfect I went to the bathroom to freshening up. I wore one of Ace white shirt that fit me like a baggy dress and some grey long socks.

I wanted to look sexy for my man, he always liked when I wore nothing but his shirt. Once I looked good enough I return to the dinning room to dim the lights.

I was so nervous.  I'm not someone that looks sexy I'm more of the adorable type. Sexy isn't really my thing, I just hope he likes it.

I tiptoe inside our room making sure not to make a sound. I slowly walk towards the California king size bed crawling my way on top of Ace body. My legs landed on either side of him as I look down at his open eyes.

"Why are you up", I whine pouting my lips.

"You were pretty loud bae", Ace said squeezing my sides.

"No I wasn't, I'm a ninja", I giggled looking down at him.

"I'm pretty sure you drop kicked that poor plant, hit your toes on the door and fall at least twice, before finally reaching to me." He said trying to keep his laughter in. He had a cute smirk forming on his lips.

"Whatever, I have a surprise for you." I said rubbing his chest.

"Does it has to do with this little outfit you got on.", he said placing his hands on my thighs. He slowly move his hands all the way up before resting them firmly on my hips. My body instantly heat up from his  touch goosebumps trailing to where his hands lay.

"Ace..", I stutter out.

"You smell so fucking good." Ace said trailing open mouth kisses down my neck. His body was sitting up and my bum rest on his lap. His hands were griping me tightly as they explore my thigh.

"Bae, wait the surprise", I managed to say pushing him back.

"Fuck Aiden." Ace said resting his head on my exposed shoulder.

I remove Ace head from my shoulder kissing his lips lightly. Once Ace came down a bit he got up from the bed carrying me bridal style.

We walk towards the kitchen with me giggling and Ace keeps trying to kiss me.

Once we reach the kitchen Ace pause a smile on his lips as he look at me.

"You did this." Ace said placing me down.

"Yep, now sit.", I said pulling his chair out for him.

"I love you." He said kissing me before I pull away.

I quickly open the wine refusing Ace help. Once the wine was open I pour some in his cup. I open his plate and welcome the delicious smell of pork chop jallof rice and corn bread all his favorite.

Once Ace was settled I went to the kitchen to remove the strawberries from the fridge. When I walked back I notice my plate was move closer to Ace and so was my glass of apple cider. I don't like the taste of wine.

I walk over to Ace to reach my plate when he pulled me onto his lap. Ace big arms wrapped itself tightly around my small waist.

"Are you trying to seduce me." Ace whisper in my ear. A chill when down my spine as his breath fans my ears.

"Maybe..", I whisper feeling frisky.

"Wrong answer." Ace said turning my head around so he could kiss me. I moan into the kiss losing my breath for a second.

"Aren't you hungry.", I said into his lips.

"Very.", he whispered.

Let's just say he wasn't hungry for just food.

Thank you for reading sorry for the long wait college has me really busy.