Ace

first I will like to say sorry for going M.I.A but college is  hard man. I had like 5 assignment due the same day. I been really busy with school, but i'm trying my best to get these chapter out and get this plot going. I got a surprise twist for yeah coming up soon.  

*photo above is Ace*

Ace

The bright light from the expose window woke me from the best sleep i had in years. A smile tug at my lips when I feel Aiden warm body tug underneath me. His small hands wrap around my waist. His breath fans my naked chest as he sleeps.

Last night was amazing. I didn't think my first time would be so good. Aiden angelic voice screaming my name as I slowly push into him. The sensual way it roll off his tongue. Just thinking of last night is making me hard.

"Ace", Aiden soft voice moan in my ear. His small hands rub at his tired eyes.

"How are you feeling love", I asked rubbing his back. He yarns lightly snuggle closer to me.

"My butt hurts", he blushes hiding his face back in my chest. I chuckled quietly removing him from his hiding place.

"I wasn't too rough was I", i asked him cupping his cheeks.

"No, you was perfect", he said biting his swollen lips.

"It was my first time", I said, rubbing my thumb against his soft cheeks.

"Really!", He asked. His eyes wide.

"Yeah, and i'm glad it was with you", I quickly peck his lips, since I know he was going to start complaining about morning breath.

"I'm glad it was with you too.", I peck his lips one more time before he pushed me away.

"We should shower while Alex is still sleeping", I said getting up from the bed. Aiden nods his head removing the covers from on him.

I quickly walk over to Aiden as he attempts to walk to the bathroom. A smirks pulls at my lips as he curses me out for making him crippled. I bend down to pick him up bridal style. He barely weigh anything, he needs to eat more.his naked body press to mine equally naked one. I walk us to the bathroom. Once we reach the bathroom I place him on the edge of the sink so I could fill the bathtub with water and a rainbow bath bomb. Once everything is set I turn to Aiden. A happy smile gracing his beautiful face.

Aiden sits on the sink in all his naked glory. His head hang low as he play with his fingers. Walking closer to him I lift his chin with my pointer finger. My eyes travel to the litter of hickey scatter on his neck. Love bites cover his chest and a faint bruise rest on both side of his hips. He looks so fucking beautiful cover in my marks. I didn't think I would be so rough, but I couldn't help myself. It's not like he didn't like it, all the moans and scream of pleasure prove how much he loved it.

Aiden looks up at me with his big glossy eyes. His small hands wrap around my neck as he tuck his head of curls in my neck. I pick him up and his legs automatically wrap around my waist. I walk us inside the tub sitting down in the warm water. A moan escape Aiden mouth as he relax against me.

Once were all clean up and dry, I hand one of my shirt to Aiden to wear and he puts on boxer and shorts underneath. I got dress in my boxer and grey sweatpants. I stayed behind to clean up the room while Aiden went to wake up Alex and get him ready.

"Breakfast ready boys", Aiden called from the kitchen. I picked Alex up throwing him under my arms as I run to the dining room. Alex giggle the whole time bouncing in my arms.

"You crazy", Alex said giggling. I smiled at him placing him in his chair.

"I'm just hungry, Aiden a meanie and didn't feed me,", I pout at Alex.

'Bad daddy bad", Alex said pointing his little fingers at Aiden. I stick my tongue out at Aiden, as he suck his teethe at me. I think it's cute how Alex calls Aiden daddy. It makes me sad sometimes because Aiden is still just a kid.

I remember when I first told my dad Aiden and Alex was going to be living with me. He was all for it. He pulled some string making sure Alex was able to get into school without any problems. He took care of all the legal things so Aiden and Alex had nothing to worry about. They can now start over without looking over their shoulders. I know it's going to take a bit longer for Aiden to finally be at peace. It kills me every time he breaks down. The scared look he has in his eyes. Seeing him in pain and not being able to do much about it makes me feel useless. I don't like seeing him like that. He's been getting better less panic attacks. He now sees a therapist with me twice a week.

Aiden place a plate in front of me and a smaller one in front of Alex and himself. The mouth watering smell leaves me drooling. Well season pork chop, buttery smooth mash potato and a lot of jollof rice, my favorite. I remember the first time Aiden made me Jollof rice, that was the day I fell in love. Aiden is Liberian and west Indian, so you know he can cook. (hehe Liberian jollof rice is the best).

I quickly swallow the food, licking the plate clean. Aiden got up to put more food on my plate. I thank him quickly before digging in.

I swear this boy is a angle.

"..the end", I said kissing Alex forehead before placing the book back on his bookshelf. I put his night light on before leaving the room, making sure the door isn't close all the way.

Aiden is already in bed when I walk in the room. I remove my clothes quickly, getting into bed with my amazing boyfriend. Once i'm under the covers Aiden tucks himself under me.

"I love you loser", he says kissing my cheek.

"I love you too weirdo, I said pulling him closer to me.