Aiden

Photo above is the official Aiden. I like him better. ( Darrin Jones is his name)

Aiden

I've never been a crazy christian, but I always did believe in god. I'd always believed there was a higher power, someone who loved you unconditionally, someone who always believe in you. Someone you  could go to, when you were sad, or happy. God always forgive you and never judge you. I've never needed him more than I did in this moment.

At 5am I woke up from sleep feeling like I was face to face with the devil, and any moment he was going to rain down, hell on me. I couldn't shake the feeling that something really bad was going to happen. It felt like this aura of death was following me like a game of hide and seek.

I'd always been someone that was easily scared, but right now I was beyond scared. I was frightened, terrified and petrified.

I silently wipe the silent tears that roll down my cheeks. I did not want to wake Ace up, or worried him with such nonsense. I carefully removed Ace hands from around my tiny waist, getting up from the bed so I could sit on the floor on my knees, resting my arms on the bed my hands tangle together, mouth ready to pray.

"Father god, please protect my family, whatever evil is surrounding us I rebut it in the mighty name of Jesus. Keep us safe oh lord, cover us with the blood of Jesus. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen." I prayed opening my eyes. Praying always made me feel better.

(Aiden outfit)

(Aiden outfit)

"What time does the show starts", Ace voice vibrated through the phone.

"It starts at 6 right now we're just setting everything up", I said moving to the side so I could hear him better.

"Okay... I'm so proud of you, you know that right", he said, I could hear the sincerity in his voice as he spoke.

"I know.. I'm so scared tho, what if no one likes my art", I asked starting to feel overwhelmed.

"Don't Aiden... Don't think like that. Your Art is amazing your so talented, you just have to believe in yourself, can you do that for me baby", he asked sternly.

I nodded my head yes forgetting that he couldn't see me.

"Aiden", he said my name, The way only he could. My name rolled off his tongue like melted butter calming my inside,

“Okay”, I whisper biting my lip

“I’m going to go get Alex ready since it’s already five… don’t stress yourself too much, I love you”

‘I love you too”, I said before hanging up.

Everything is going to be fine, I thought to myself. I play the words in my head like a song stuck on repeat.

“OMG, I’m so jealous if only I could paint as good as you”, someone said from behind me, staring straight at the painting I made of Ace. I was a bit startled by her unexpected present.   

(Who ever draw this is freaking talented

(Who ever draw this is freaking talented.) 

“ It’s okay, nothing special”, I said blushing. I unconsciously bite my lip shrugging my shoulders.

“Nothing special!!, that’s a fucking masterpiece”, she yelled now turning to look at me.

Her caramel complexion match mines. She had dark honey brown hair reaching to her shoulder she same to be about the same height as me, maybe a inch taller.

(She's so freaking gorgeous)

“Thanks”, I whisper nervously. I wasn’t very good with compliments.

“May I ask who’s the person in the photo”, she asked kindly with pure interest. Nothing but curiosity in her brown eyes.  

“Umm...he’s my boyfriend”, I said playing with my fingers, blushing red like a dam fire truck.

“Awe your so adorable. Can I keep you”, She squeaked making me giggle.

“I don’t think my boyfriend will like that”, I said innocently.

“Can we be friends than, I’m Teala by the way”, she said hugging me.

“I’m Aiden”, I nervously said hugging her back. She was so tiny, just like me.

“I should probably get back to my stand but it was nice meeting you...oh give me your phone real quick”, Teala said sticking her hand out.

“Okay”, I said. She took my phone putting her number in it. Her phone made a beep before she give it back to me.

“Now you have my number feel free to call me anytime, and I also texted myself so I could get your number”, She said before hugging me one last time. “Good luck”, she yelled over her shoulder before she disappeared In the crowd of people.

I silently smiled to myself happy to have made a friend.

“Good evenly ladies and gentlemen welcome to our anal winter show”, Mr profile voice ring through the microphone. “I know you may be wondering why It’s called the “winter show” when  it’s in summer….”, was all I heard before I was distracted by the loud ringing of my phone.

"Shit", I cursed, quickly apologizing before walking into the halls to answer my phone.

"Hello", I slowly answer, confused by the unknown number.

"I'm coming for him", was all I heard before the phone went silent.

The voice was familiars. It sound like the voice that hunt my dreams and invaded my thoughts. A voice like that only belong to a monster.

My mother.

Guys there's only 2 more chapter left I'm so sad. 😭😭😭