Aiden

First off there is a sex scene in here that I attempted to write. I'm not good with writing things like that so don't hate me if its shitty. Okay enjoy.

Aiden

Breathe

"Breathe Aiden, just breathe", I tell myself quietly. my hands resting painfully on my chest and my breath coming out harsh and heavy. I feel faint and dizzy. My tears are rolling silently down my bare cheeks.

I can't seem to slow down my racing heart as it thumb wildly against my chest.

Strong arms were suddenly place around my shaking body and tiny hands wrapped tightly around my left leg, soft curls resting against my hips.

"Just breathe okay. Focus on the sound of heart beating", ace stutter out placing my head on his chest.

I will myself to stay still long enough to listen to the rapid beat of his heart. My breathing started to slow down as I relax my bony against ace.

"What happen love", as ask quietly.

"I..II.I though I saw her", I stutter out my lips wobbling as I spoke.

"It's okay baby she's not here"

"Okay",I said.

I lift my head from Ace chest to look down at Aiden who was quietly hugging my leg. I gently reach down to pick him up placing him on my hips. His head rest on my shoulders. I tickle his belly and he giggles trying to push my hand away.

"I love you shorty, I love the both of you guys", I said reaching up to peck Ace on the lips. He doesn't let me move away tho he hooks one of his arm around my neck keeping me against him.

"I love you guys too", he whisper in my hair. Kissing my head before doing the same to Aiden.

This was my family now, I needed to stop worrying myself about the past. I needed to let old wounds heal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex get back here right now!", Ace yell at a giggling Alex who was making him chase him with no clothes on. He only wore his Spider-Man brief. 

I sat in the living room watching them run around. I told Ace not to give Alex candy before bed but he never listen, now the kid was super hyper.

"A little help here please", Ace ask frustrated.

"Not my fault, I told you no sweets before bed, but you allowed him to fool you with that adorable face of his", I said getting up to help anyways.

"He gets it from you. One look and I can't say no", Ace says, wrapping his arm around my waist. I hook both my arms around his neck breathing him in. Ace always smell like coconut, my favorite.

"Not my fault your gullible", I said my lips brushing his before I remove myself from his arm, to catch Alex around the waist.

"Tease", Ace said touching his lips. I ignore him walking towards Alex discarded clothes picking it up to put it on him.

Once the little bugger was dress and in bed sound asleep. I finally breath.

I left his room making sure his night light was on and the door was left open a bit.

I didn't make it all the way out before I was pull out the door and in someone arms. My back was push flat against the wall and my hands cage against my head. I giggle when I felt his lips kiss down my neck holding me tight.

"Ace", I breathe moaning his name.

"Say my name again", Ace said grinding his lower half with mines.

"Ace", I moan again.

"Just like that baby" he whisper in my ear biting my earlobe. "Lift you legs ", he orders.

I follow his command lifting myself up to wrap my legs around his waist. And my arms hook around his neck. He Carried me to are bedroom. Not once did his lips break away from mines. Are heavy breathing and quite moans full the room.

Ace gently lay me down on the bed falling on top of me.

"Are you sure", he ask kissing down my neck.

"Yes" I moan bringing his face to mines so I could kiss him.

"I love you"

"I love you too".