Ace

Ace

Waking up in the morning wasn't something I use to look forward to, but now that I have the two most amazing people in my life, waking up is a blessing.

Aiden body started to stir and a few seconds later his eye's gently open. He was up.  

"Morning", he yarn, covering his mouth.

"Morning", I replied, reaching my hands out to gently brush my thumb lightly across his soft plump lips. I really wanted to kiss him. I lean closer to plant my lips on his but he doge his head last minute. He started to giggled mutter something about morning breath, before leaving the bed waking up Alex so they could bathe.

That cheeky little shit.

I got up from the bed following Aiden in the bath room.

Aiden and Alex was by the sink getting ready to brush their teeth. Alex was standing on a stool since he couldn't reach the sink.

"Mind if I join", I lazily ask Aiden who just smile and beckon me to come. 

I grab my toothbrush and stand next to Alex who was struggling to get the toothpaste out. I reach out to help him ruffling his hair when he finally got it. Alex giggled trying to fix his hair back.

The radio we had in the bathroom started to play a familiar tone. R.D.X "jump" was playing. I reach for the radio to higher the volume. This song always gets me moving. We started dancing to the tone while brushing our teeth. We looked ridiculous jumping up and down with a toothbrush in our mouth, but I thought this moment was perfect. 

After our teeth was all brush and everyone shower, we decided to just laze around, in my room, Alex on the floor playing with his toy and Aiden right beside Him. I sat on the edge of my bed facing them. I love watching Aiden interacting with his brother. I admiring Aiden even more for his courage and selfless act.

Aiden looked up at me and I caught his eye beckoning him with a curl of my hands to come. Aiden whisper something to his little brother before coming closer to me. I pulled him by his waist trapping him in between my legs. Once I knew he wasn't going to escape I lift his small body into my lap caging him with my big arms. Aiden giggle laying his head on my shoulder.

"I think my kiss is long overdue", I said with a cocky smirk pulling at my lips. He giggled once more, lifting his head to look me square in the eye's. His soft tiny hands grab at my cheeks and the innocent look on his face made my heart beat faster. How did I get so lucky.

Aiden lean his head in closer until his soft plump lips landed on mines. The kiss started out slow and gentle. Once Aiden let out a low moan I couldn't be gentle anymore my hands slip down to his perky butt pinching it, He gasp into my mouth and I waste no time slipping my tongue in. The once gentle kiss was not getting hotter and steamier by the second. My hands leave his yummy bum to explored his slim body. My journey end at the curve of his hips pressing our body even closer, until we form into one.

My heart was beating out of my chest and I was running out of breathe, but I didn't care. Aiden was all the oxygen I needed. Each second that Past I was falling harder and harder for this boy. He found me in the dark when I was invisible in the light. We pulled away from each other when the need for oxygen was too much.

"That was amazing", Aiden said, laying his head on my broad shoulder. I smile rubbing his thigh before kissing him on the forehead. I really was lucky.

We stay like that watching Alex lost in his own little world. He was playing with his action figure inventing voices for them and taking them on adventure provided by his imagination.

The light snores coming from Aiden distract me from my thoughts. My eyes was now train on his sleeping form. I know I say this a lot but he's so beautiful, His small body was half my size considering he was only 5ft nothing. I'll never call him short tho. You know the saying short people are the most feisty, well Aiden is living proof.

"I'm hungry", Alex whine dropping his toy on the floor to reach me.

"Hold on a second let me lay Aiden down first", Aiden weight almost nothing so standing with him in my arms was easy. I lay his sleeping body under the cover kissing his forehead on last time before turning to a hungry kid. 

"Okay buddy let's go make lunch" He cheered and followed me out the room. Hopefully Aiden doesn't wake up while where gone. He hates waking up by himself.

*SORRY THIS IS SHORT, LEAVE A COMMENT AND LIKE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST DM ME AND I WILL ADD IT.

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THINK YOU FOR READING, IT MEANS SO MUCH.*

Ace  (Not Edit)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें