Chapter 15

We make it to his house and he fumbles with the keys. Once the door is shut I push him against it, attacking him with a kiss. Kissing turns into full on passionately making out. I was too lost in the euphoria that is Stiles Stilinksi to realize we had made our way to his room. We sit on his desk chair so I'm on his lap. I break the kiss to take off my shirt and that's when I notice him. "What are you doing here?" I question. Stiles is confused so I turn his head.

"Hey Stiles!" His dad yells coming in the house. "Hey D-Derek." Stiles answers. Idiot. I put my shirt back on and head over to the corner Derek's in. "What did you say?" Stilinski questions. Stiles body is blocking the door. "What? I said hey dad." Stiles confirms. "Listen I've got something I have to take care of, but I'm gonna be there tonight. I mean your first game." Stilinski states. "My first game. Great, awesome, uh good." Stiles mumbles. "I'm very happy for you. And I'm really proud of you." Stilinski says. "Oh, thanks. Me too. I'm happy and proud of myself." Stiles replies. He wouldn't know subtle if it hit him in the face.

"So they're really gonna let you play tonight?" Stilinski questions. "Yeah dad. I'm first line." Stiles assures. "I'm very proud." Stilinski restates. "Oh me too again I'm-- huggie huggie huggie. Take it easy." Stiles rambles. How the fuck did that work? Stiles walks back in only to be pinned up against the wall. I know Derek won't actually hurt him, so this is just amusing. "If you say one word." Derek begins. "What do you mean like 'Hey dad Derek Hale is in my room bring your gun.'? Yeah that's right if I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules buddy." Stiles confidently states.

Derek the smooths out Stiles' jacket and then Stiles does the same. This newfound confidence is kind of hot. Derek lunges his head towards him and Stiles lets out a squeal and an "Oh my god." And it's gone. "You're so adorable." I say out loud. They both glare at me. "Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek questions. "No. He's still working on it. But there's something else we can try. The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison telling her to meet him there." Stiles states. "So?" Derek asks. "So it wasn't Scott." Stiles says. "Well can you find out who sent it?" I inquire. "No, not me. But I think I know somebody who can." Stiles says. "Stiles you beautiful genius!' I exclaim kissing his cheek.

"I swear you either call me a beautiful idiot or a beautiful genius. All I know is that you want me for my looks." Stiles jokes. "What can I say? I like pretty faces." I flirt. Derek lets out a frustrated groan. "Hey you just cockblocked me. By code you now have to withstand the consequences, because we definitely wouldn't be talking if you weren't here." I say. Stiles' eyes light up and Derek rolls his. Stiles calls Danny over with promises of working on a project."I don't get why you don't want me to use compulsion. Everything would get done 10 times faster." I state. "Because magical mind control is wrong." Stiles responds. I roll my eyes.

Danny arrives and then Stiles jumps right into it. "You want me to do what?" Danny questions. "Trace a text." Stiles answers. "I came here to do lab work. That's what lab partners do." Danny states. "And we will, once you trace the text." Stiles assures. "And what makes you think I know how?" Danny asks. "He looked up your arrest report." I answer. "So? I was 13, they dropped the charges. No we're doing lab work. Who's he again?" Danny asks referring to Derek. "Uh my cousin, Miguel." Stiles responds. "Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny questions. "Yes. Well he gets horrible nose bleeds." I explain. "Hey Miguel. I told you that you could borrow one of my shirts." Stiles says. Does he really think lanky Stiles clothes with fit a broad, muscled up, Derek Hale?

Stiles goes back to convincing Danny to trace it. Derek takes off his shirt and tries Stiles' on, he takes it off in frustration. "Uh Stiles? This no fit." Derek says. "Try something else on. Hey that one looks pretty good huh? What do you think about the shirt Danny?" Stiles questions. Danny gets flustered looking at Derek. I mean he's attractive, but not my type. He reminds me of a big brother more than anything. "It's- it's not really his color." Danny stutters. "You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you Danny boy?" Stiles asks. "You're a horrible person." Danny states. "I know. It keeps me awake at night. Anyway about that text." Stiles reminds Danny.